BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blackness is taking too damn long

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:15am
Does anyone think Halle Berry and Paula Patton is the same complexion? Me and my brother were having a disagreement over this. I think they're the same and he thinks Paula is lighter.

Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:27am
He is allowed to be biracial even though he isn't full black. He can identify as whatever the hell he wants. Judgemental selves
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:57am
Eh eh!
augiemoment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote augiemoment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:36am
leave the chile alone
he can be whatever he wants, he has that option
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:39am
cute baby *skips out of thread*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:48am
Lol

He only has that option because he looks white

Queenbeeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Queenbeeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:29am
Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Stern Smile what you saying? is his son mixed?Shocked

I'm not sure if ur joking but ill answer for anyone who really doesn't know

His wife is Paula Patton-Thicke

That woman does not consider herself any type of black unless a pay check is attached.

Lies! Paula has always identified as black. She was even president of her schools black student union.

ESSENCE: What is Paula’s sexiest quality?
THICKE: It’s her intelligence and her strength. I’ve never met a stronger person who stands by their will and their moral values. She is such an amazing human being. Ever since I met her and we were 16 years old and she was the president of the Black student union and I was just a silly White boy who didn’t understand or have compassion. 

I had no animosity, but I just didn’t understand the Black experience in America and how different it is -- and most White people can’t. You can’t understand it until you are with somebody every day and you have a child that you know is Black, you then understand that, wow, what a different experience Black people and in particular Black women have to go through. 

I have a song on my new album called, “I Don’t Know How It Feels to Be You,” and she and I were in the middle of an argument and she said, “Robin, no matter how hard you try, or how compassionate you are, you’ll never know what it’s like to be a Black woman.” So I got up and I wrote this song in five minutes. The lyrics are: “I don’t know how it feels to be you, though I try my best to understand what you’re going through, I don’t know how it feels to be you. I can’t walk in your shoes. But, I’m trying baby. You know how much I love you.”

Edited by Queenbeeach - Jul 03 2013 at 4:29am
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:31am
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Does anyone think Halle Berry and Paula Patton is the same complexion? Me and my brother were having a disagreement over this. I think they're the same and he thinks Paula is lighter.

Paula is lighter
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 5:06am
Lol options you are what you are
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 5:26am
I didn't know they meet in high school, that's sweet. The baby doesn't look black or white to me, he just looks weird.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic