Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blackmail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:02am
but whether it was this girls karma or not doesn't matter b/c the OP may still face consequences for what she did in the form of an ass whooping, lawsuit, notifying the police...any number of things.  i think thats the main thing that ppl were trying to convey to her.  when you open the door to things like this, there's no telling what else is coming in right behind it.

if i was the one with nut on my face i guarantee you it wouldn't be the last OP heard of me.  that sounded so weird to type.  but still.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:06am
^CryLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:09am

I did not accurately predict the direction of this thread. 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:13am

OP should have addressed the ratchet ways of nutface whens he explained why she did what she did. She did not... so it seems unprovoked. Saying something now just seems like she trying to make up stuff to make it seem justified even if it is true.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:17am
didnt read the rest of the thread but chick may have  had what was coming to her. Similarly, the OP may or may not get whats coming to her. Either way, somethings are best left alone. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:20am

Ratchet Tales I wanna know what has happened since......Ca'mon back OP
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ratchet Tales I wanna know what has happened since......Ca'mon back OP

The first time she ended up calling me all mad, crying, she tells me that they were talking. I tell her lets all meet up if she promises she isn't going to try anything. I tell bd that were going to get Sonic. We meet up and he becomes upset. She I think got out of her car or something and was talking to him saying that they had sex that night prior. I was like wth. He gets mad, denying it, gets out of the car and starts yelling at her. She starts crying and then I say lets leave I don't want no cops coming. I told her I'm sorry he is playing you like that. We don't hear from her. Or well I don't.

Then my friend mentions her to me saying she saw her at school and she was "mean mugging" her. I was like oh wow why didn't you text this to me. She gets mad she is being talked about on my twitter. She sees it because she tweet watches me and openly admitted it to me. She texts me about she is not the one, she should fight me and my friends, all of this stuff.
I posted the pic.
She text me saying let me know where to meet you so I can beat you as$ I tell her I am not going to fight her.
Her mother and her calling bd mom
bd mom tells me take the pic down I leave it up another day
and then her mom calls me talking about legal mess and I took it down.

Haven't heard from her she deleted her twitter and is going to the military last i've heard. the end.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I don't disagree with you there at all which is why I would never take photos like that for that exact reason. Still though, no one has the right to post it if they don't have the owner's permission.

The girl told me she lied and I don't know the other girl so I took her word for it. So you're probably right about that. Either way, had she not done what she did, she wouldn't have put her son in that situation. Her actions caused it though they were both wrong(if the enemy did lie).

I believe my bd is the owner though isn't he?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:46pm
The girl with the cream on her face ended up in a better position than everyone else in the end.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:46pm
I don't know Bribby , you may need to watch you back.
I see dumb behavior on both sides.
This is just a sad situation .

You still want your baby's father?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake