BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Blackmail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:49pm
She did something wrong, I painted a picture of how many different ways this action could affect her life and others. I posted something whenever a thought came into my head or in reply to other posts here + I write a lot. If people don't want to read my titangraphs, skip over them. I skip over people's posts all the time.

The truth is harsh and OP isn't a baby. I could take the time to water down my words so their nice and they make her feel better  but I don't care to put extra time into doing so. I didn't say what I said because I was thinking about whether or not you'd give a hoot, or anyone else did for that matter. If that was the case, I wouldn't post on BHM.

With the way people act over internet posts now-a-days, you never know what can come from it considering the amount of crazies that are freely roaming the earth.Acting like an action like this can't have serious ramifications would be a lie.

Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:57pm
you guys were reaching. i don't care if you're nice/harsh to her or your delivery. 
i don't care about anyone's feelings in this situation. 
my point is that you guys are making it seem much worse than it actually is. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:05pm
Hmph! Well, I know where not to come post woes of any protein mask incidents at.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:11pm
Posting a compromising picture of someone SANS their permission online is as bad as we are saying it is. Like I said earlier, OP being foolish and acting out can affect the side chick, the OP, or both now or down the line in all kinds of ways. I don't know about you, but if I ever stooped down to such a level baseness and let my SO take a photo of my with semen on my face, I would never want it on the internet. Once you post a photo online, it's there forever and you have no idea where it can end up or if it can affect you down the line.

I bought up the CPS example because a girl in a community ballet class I was teaching for a whild decided it would be cool to post a photo of a girl she didn't like on her facebook(a nude photo that I don't know where she got it). That girl retaliated and called CPS with some crazy lie. Unfortunately for the girl in my class, her son was put in foster care for a couple of days and some insane sh*t happened.
Was the girl right for calling and lying(which charges were bought against her)? No. However, it ALL was because the girl in my class was a being basic to begin with that that all even happened. All because she posted something she shouldn't have.

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:12pm
the truth hurts....deal with it

she was given truth many moons ago by ppl here, she didn't listen then, she probably won't listen now so that's her headache to experience

but i wouldn't censor my opinions either...talk that sheiiit
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Posting a compromising picture of someone SANS their permission online is as bad as we are saying it is. Like I said earlier, OP being foolish and acting out can affect the side chick, the OP, or both now or down the line in all kinds of ways. I don't know about you, but if I ever stooped down to such a level baseness and let my SO take a photo of my with semen on my face, I would never want it on the internet. Once you post a photo online, it's there forever and you have no idea where it can end up or if it can affect you down the line.

I bought up the CPS example because a girl in a community ballet class I was teaching for a whild decided it would be cool to post a photo of a girl she didn't like on her facebook(a nude photo that I don't know where she got it). That girl retaliated and called CPS with some crazy lie. Unfortunately for the girl in my class, her son was put in foster care for a couple of days and some insane sh*t happened.
Was the girl right for calling and lying(which charges were bought against her)? No. However, it ALL was because the girl in my class was a being basic to begin with that that all even happened. All because she posted something she shouldn't have.

she actually didn't lie then. 
because CPS goes to your home and investigates before they take any action
obviously they found evidence to support those claims. im glad that someone called CPS. 

but like i said, again.. you take that risk. if your picture ends up on the internet, i wouldn't feel bad for you honestly. just like i don't feel bad for this chick. nor do i feel bad for the ballet girl's enemy nor the ballet girl. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Hmph! Well, I know where not to come post woes of any protein mask incidents at.

I know you're to fancy for that LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:34pm
I don't disagree with you there at all which is why I would never take photos like that for that exact reason. Still though, no one has the right to post it if they don't have the owner's permission.

The girl told me she lied and I don't know the other girl so I took her word for it. So you're probably right about that. Either way, had she not done what she did, she wouldn't have put her son in that situation. Her actions caused it though they were both wrong(if the enemy did lie).
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I know you're to fancy for that LOLLOLLOL
Not knocking anyone who likes a natural protein mask but it's just not my cup of tea.LOL
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:44pm
How do I know that this isn't that girls' karma? She may be rachet too.

Anywho, the OP knows that what she did wasn't the best thing to do and hopefully she moves on and doesn't do it again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>