BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blackfish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:10am
^30?

It makes perfect sense to keep on trying to tame them.Dead
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:13am
I was wrong

Turns out it's over 80! Confused

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^30?

It makes perfect sense to keep on trying to tame them.Dead
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:14am
Man these white folks crazy messing around with these whales, ain't no way! These documentary is scary and sad at the same damn time!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:16am
Ain't it sad?

Omg I lost it when they showed the footage of the momma Orca crying out for her baby after they forcibly removed her from the tank and transporter her to another facility because she was disrupting her mother's show CryBroken Heart
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:26am
That scene was so disturbing, it pissed me all the way off! It makes me think that the whales get made and basically say, y'all gonna learn today"! We as humans haven't even figured out how we ourselves operate, why try to figure out and control animals that can snap you in two with one swift motion!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:27am
Smh!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:33am
For the love of money! They should play this documentary during orientation when the trainers first start, I wonder how many would return for day two of training.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:29pm
I"m finally getting around to watching this and it is so sad. I hope I can finish it. The whale hunting scene was just heartbreaking. Why are these amusement parks still open? Cry
I've never had any interest in going to one.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:34pm
I'm confused by the 'former trainers.' Are they former because they quit on day 1 or did they work there for a while

When the former trainers   at Sealand were talking abotu starving the whales and how they would punish the other whales if Tili didn't perform correctly; how the other whales would scratch Tili up.. saying how horrible the treatment  was for the whales--- I said out loud "but you continued to do it."Cry
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:36pm
I Watched this with my mom. It was terrifying to watch that whale drag the trainer under the water three times and they still kept the whale
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic