BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blackfish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:22am
Damn. I have no idea what would posses someone to look at an animal that large and want to even attempt to fcuk with it. You couldn't pay me enough.

This reminds me of Paul Mooney's joke about YT people and their nosy tv specials about animals and their fascination with animals, particularly monkeys.

Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:24am
im not into animals in captivity.
no zoos, aquariums or circuses for me (well except the negro circus...b/c there was no animal at the one i went to) 

its sucks that ppl are hurt..
but ... yeah.

leave those animals alone.

sorta on topic..

those white tigers.... which are pretty as hell..-..and often held in captivity-- are genetic mutations.. that seem to be more prone to "attacking" ppl. yet ppl keep w/ them. 
bleh
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:34am
I have a co-worker who asked me if I would go with her to some swamp thing to play with alligators and stick my hands and head in their mouths.  I simply told her that I wasn't YT and walked away. She knew better than to ask my colored azz anything like that.

She's Hispanic (Mexican) btw. This is going to sound ignorant and non-pc but I didn't know that they did that mess either.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:44am
I've seen live footage of Orcas in action and them suckas ain't no jokeOuch
A whole crew of them jumped a poor baby seal before tearing it to shreds.

Edited by blaquefoxx - Jun 06 2013 at 1:46pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:43pm
OMG CryCryCry

This documentary is one of the saddest things I've ever seen

These animals are so human... except better. They are cute, intelligent and abused by the trainers and by other Orcas Cry

Here's the link if anyone wants to watch it...
http://www.putlocker.to/watch-blackfish-online-free-putlocker-2013.html
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:54pm
The only reason white people do this stuff is because its too easy to be them. They have to make it more exciting.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:19pm
It's on CNN @ 8pm tonight fyi
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:21pm
dvr'ing
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:10pm
*Ain't ish post*

I remember my friend and I drew a cartoonish pic of the orca eating that woman years ago in class.

I booked us both 1sts class tickets to hell after we got done laughing.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:48pm
^lol

I'm shocked by the sheer numbers of actual incidents. I thought there has been 3 -5 when actually there has been over 30 80. Most unreported (of course)

Edited by Alias_Avi - Oct 25 2013 at 12:14am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>