Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Blackface Trayvon & Zimmerman Costumes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 12:39am
all of them.
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:05am
Cacs itching to get their heads split open

If you gonna be a racist piece of shyt at least be smart on social media

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 4:34am
I think we should get the black folks who condoned this behavior too, the ones laughing in comments
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 4:44am
what Indie said.  I need everybody to burn for full satisfaction and completion.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 8:13am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I think we should get the black folks who condoned this behavior too, the ones laughing in comments

tbh they're probably not even black. white folks love to pretend to be black when they get online. its a rush for them.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Pops is going to be thinking about the money he'll be losing due to his dumb ass son and daughter going public with their racist cracka views. Oh well. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree anyways.Evil Smile

CC, i wonder if Pops was thinking that far ahead in the first place?  He was probably so "caught up" with his son and daughter during the planning, that it probably never occurred to him that his daughter might lose her job, or that his business would be boycotted.

Greg Cimeno came on the internet stating that this was going to be the best Halloween costume of the year.  Unfortunately, inbred fools of this sort have very insular relationships with family and friends.  Thus, they all must of figured - there might be a few "haters"  but the "majority" of the U.S. would think it funny since according them - the white majority won the Trayvon Martin Case.

Strangely enough, i'm seeing quite a few rednecks defending these kids.

Confused
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 9:24am
first paula deen

then juror number 36(?)

now this haole

and they said black social media was all bout nothing
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 1:44pm
This is what I love about Social Media, it lets the idiots out themselves. They got her fired and posted dudes mugshot.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

these are the 3 little pigs - out of costume..

i can smell them from here
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:41pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic