Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black women without black friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:14pm
they were laughing at him, im sure
Sponsored Links

gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:18pm
Im sure they were too. It was so obvious he was being extra for them
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by gemini1591 gemini1591 wrote:

I could never be the token. One day i was sitting outside waiting for my class to start and this token asian was with a group of yts talking about he could never date an asian girl cause theyre eyes are ugly and a whole bunch of other crap and the yts were just laughing and eating it all up.
LOL the visual I had...
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:31pm
that's one phenomenon that i will never be able to understand. just doesn't make any sense to me. black women are the shyt when they ain't getting on my nerves. i can't see myself being friends with a bunch of clear women; i might end up in jail. and im scared of jail.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

that's one phenomenon that i will never be able to understand. just doesn't make any sense to me. black women are the shyt when they ain't getting on my nerves. i can't see myself being friends with a bunch of clear women; i might end up in jail. and im scared of jail.

idk why this made me LOLLOLCry
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:47pm
Yes I know someone like that. He grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and joined a white fraternity when he went away to college. Till now, all his friends are white. He is 30 years old. I was also the first black women he ever dated.

Its obviously not healthy or normal. I won't make that mistake with my children though.
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:20pm
some people just don't "click" no?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

some people just don't "click" no?

you don't click with no other negroes? why? that's weird and not normal

it is no different from

1. not having female friends and 
2. insisting on only dating non-blacks bc brothas ain't -ish
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:39pm
I don't trust hoes with no black friends. Usually they got some lame excuse....
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:39pm
ppl have their preferences.  idc who they like or dont.  maybe the ppl that they're compatible with are far away, so they seem alone, but they are really content
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic