BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black women without black friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Yes, I am one. But I have been having a hard time making friends, so I don't consider it an identity issue.
My brother says some black girls in his college do not hang out with blacks; he finds that strange.

they dont wanna be associated with "those" blacks. "They're" different.
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:45am
lmao, oh boy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:47am
i dont personally think i know anyone like that.. but sometimes when i see them in groups (all white with a token black) i wonder how that works and like.. if they have to deal with awkwardness about race convos sometimes and stuff.. 

i remember being around a group of white ppl briefly and they had a token black friend.. one of the white guys said the N word.. the token just kinda looked at me.. but didnt say anything. 
i left.

i dont have any white friends.. i wouldnt mind it though.  
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:52am
how is not having any female friends that different to not having any black female friends

discuss!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:55am
from what ive seen, the token laughs along and adds to the joke, cooning basically. very sad to watch actually.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

how is not having any female friends that different to not having any black female friends

discuss!

damn, how u gonna just hijack her thread like that? LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

discuss!

damn, how u gonna just hijack her thread like that? LOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:01pm
I dont like being the only blk person at work!!!  Sometimes I dont mind it cuz ppl are politically correct & know how to act, other times they think its a free for all to do cultural jokes & put up anti-obama cartoons in the workplace, like wtf!!?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:04pm
i was typically the only black in dance class.. sometimes there was one other. 

it was awkward.. but i got used to it. 

gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:11pm
I could never be the token. One day i was sitting outside waiting for my class to start and this token asian was with a group of yts talking about he could never date an asian girl cause theyre eyes are ugly and a whole bunch of other crap and the yts were just laughing and eating it all up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>