Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black women with Blonde hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

does anybody know the hair color that the little boy and the little girl have in their hair 
blonde

yeah i can see that i was asking what kind of blond just in case i wanted to dye my hair that color and i can never seem to find that color i was hoping someone had some suggestions but again thank you for your help.
Sponsored Links

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

That is their natural hair color, they are Aboriginal Australians

lol i know i just wanted to know what hair dye color could replicate it Big smile
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 3:35am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I was with my white mom while getting her hair done once and there was a dark skinned black lady with brown hair and blonde highlights and it looked amazing.

Anyway, it looks good on some people and horrible on others. There are a lot of white women wearing the wrong shade of blonde as well and they really look a mess.

That's the thing. I don't even think a lot of White people look good in blonde hair. UGLY.

So Black,Asian, Indian ... in general ... UGLY. Sure some ethinc people are naturally blonde ... but that is quite a different look.

I get tired of folks trying to 'get away' with it depending on skin color etc. Just looks cheap and celibs can do it because it's part of their job to be out there like that.

I think some women like Beyonce look good but they look good DISPITE the blonde hair ... not BECAUSE of the blonde hair.Shocked

It's a terrible trend that she has set for Black women - makes my skin crawl.Dead

But (shrugs) yes, people can do anything they want with their hair. They just can't expect everyone to like it. I think that's the problem - people want you to like their blonde hair, or blonde highlights ot streaks or whatever and when you don't ... it's a problem so they want to go into some long story about how this shade or whatever looks good etc.

But for people like me .. it's all ugly. Confused

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 26 2013 at 3:49am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 3:39am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

That is their natural hair color, they are Aboriginal Australians

lol i know i just wanted to know what hair dye color could replicate it Big smile

Yes, and Aboriginals are of South Asian descent (Indian) not of African descent.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 3:44am
Nay.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 5:30am
I think it looks fine. 
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:42am
There is a lot of WRONG info here. There is ONE boy above who is Melanesian.(the 2nd photo)The others are ALL MIXED BIRACIAL children. (black and white)
Here are more AFRO ASIAN Melanesian children though.

All the others were just 1/2 black 1/2 white children though.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 26 2013 at 8:51am
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:48am
blonde can be pulled off depending on your undertone....i found that black people with more golden/yellow/peach undertones can pull off blonde, atleast the appropriate matching shade/undertone. it really has nothing to do with shade or skin color, and everything to do with a bomb colorist.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:55am
here are naturally blonde asians from siberia

I agree MOST black women can not pull it off.. I was born blonde and just decided to keep it up as I got older personally as my hair got darker. But most can not pull it off. It is part of my genes though as I am mixed.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:03am
This topic always goes the same route as the Blk ppl with naturally light eyes. Some ppl bring up ppl wearing contacts looking unnatural...someone post that old non aging blue eyed black baby...followed by a punch of other pics inculding pics of ole folk with cataracts......Some ppl will love it some ppl will hate it....at the end of the day do what cha like.

PS: I was bleaching some scrap bundles  of weave I had on hand to test b4 i did the tracks I brough and forgot I had them sitting on the stove and yeah... its now all in the trash....bleach meltdownCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647>
  Share Topic