Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women with Blonde hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 47>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:20pm
Light features vs dark features? Ermmm not understanding.

There's a blonde shade that will suit every skin tone, but it does take actually taking the time to find one that suits the warm/cool tones in your complexion. IMO, platinum blonde on Alek Wek AIN'T CUTE - she might not be able to go lighter than an auburn/light brown shade, etc.

I would agree LiLo makes a horrible blonde. But that's because she's a redhead trying desperately to rock a platinum blonde. Not sure how light/dark features plays into that. Gingers should never go lighter than strawberry blonde unless they want to look red/ruddy. 
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

It depends on the person's features. 
If they have "dark" features, then hell no. If they have "light" features, then hell yes. 

To clarify, this applies to non-black women as well. There are some people who's facial features just suit lighter hair, Beyonce is one black woman who can fit that. I think Rihanna can as well. 

But there are some women who's facial features just can't pull it off because they're too "dark", Lindsay Lohan is one, imo. 

I'm not sure if that makes sense to anyone else, but it does to me and a few others I know. :P 

Ermm
No. 

No it doesn't. 

I think you know very well what you want to say but you don't want to say it say it.
<span style="font-size: medium; line-height: 1.4;">By not saying it and getting yourself in knots (lol pasty ass Lindsay Lohan has "dark" features?? *snort* FOH hunnyLOL) you've already made your point more than clear.</span>

Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:08pm
this was some huge up long thread last year too.
vida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:12pm
I like blonde hair on the right person....Faith Evans always pulled off blonde hair, I like kesha cole with certain shades of blonde...however it has to be the right shade of blonde to go with your skin tone..
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:35pm
translation: if you gotta big bell pepper nose and soup coolers instead of lips, blond hair aint for you
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

translation: if you gotta big bell pepper nose and soup coolers instead of lips, blond hair aint for you

I shouldn't laugh at this but I did teehee...lol.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:33pm
IHeart that hair Gkisses. Purple and blue are calling my name. I wonder if I can use indigo for blue-ish hair?Geek
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:40pm
BOL @ the last two pages or so! LOL
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:07pm

Edited by LadyAradia - May 25 2013 at 6:20pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:13pm
Heart the colors in this thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair