BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women with Blonde hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:45pm
Hair chalk? Never heard of it
Sponsored Links

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:47pm
Artist loft @ michaels
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I reeeeeeaaallllly like this. It's an unconventional color done subtly. 

Is she from the ong girls?

No, just a girl I found on Tumblr. 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:30am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I was with my white mom while getting her hair done once and there was a dark skinned black lady with brown hair and blonde highlights and it looked amazing.

Anyway, it looks good on some people and horrible on others. There are a lot of white women wearing the wrong shade of blonde as well and they really look a mess.

This..like redheads should never go blonde (read platinum blond)...it makes them look...weird.

I've gone blonde before, but I stuck to strawberry blondes and used it as a highlight not the whole head. It's a tough shade for most people to accurately pull off (black or white) without looking cheap or fried out. It's also one of the hardest colors to maintain if you actually dye your own hair.

I did blond so much in my early 20s, I pretty much avoid it like the plague. I was blonde-ish for like 4yrs straight practically...Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:33am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

this is what i was going for for my last install.. didnt quite work. 

more pics cus i like her face

See I don't really see this as blonde...IMO this is like a light chestnut brown...auburn-ish maybe. Nowadays, this is the lightest I go.

But she's so pretty, I see her on f.uckyeadarkgirls tumblr all the time.
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:37am
I like blonde hair..I wear it often and will continue do so regardless of anyones opinion..i do hate that alot of black women dont approve of it, but oh well..
Myself with a honey blonde fade
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:38am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Sometimes I wanna go red....
But I just think its too far out looking..
Like I go for a sophisticatedish look.. Sometimes I'll wear edgy clothes though, red hair would be too much

I love the thought of a red ombré..
Sigh

One of my friends just did this...black into red for heart health month on her blog...it's really cute. :)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

strugglingtobeheard:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;crackerhell:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;bad-dominicana:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;Tired+Mystery black tee&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;adslfjadsklfjdsklafjkladsjfklsdjfs DO MY HAIR FOR ME NEXT TIME U IN TOWN FORREAL&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;I’m so mad doe. I wanted to do purple hair next and now I am like… This brilliance, can I achieve this? Omg you are just… *deep sigh* and that lipstick&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;woo0000ooow ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Obsessed with purple-ish hair!

I think this is gorg because she kept her make up a bit more toned down although it's very striking too.

Don't like the cut, but do like the color. I'm not crazy about Betty Paige bangs.
moxacautery:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;love her style!!!!&amp;amp;#10;

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

I like blonde hair..I wear it often and will continue do so regardless of anyones opinion..i do hate that alot of black women dont approve of it, but oh well..
Myself with a honey blonde fade
looks good on youThumbs Up
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:08am
I've always wonder why is it when black people color their hair certain colors, especially colors that obviously wouldn't be natural hair colors it's considered ghetto but when folks of other races, especially white people, do so people think of it as being creative or different SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 47>
  Share Topic