BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women with Blonde hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:35am
ahhh you guys are making me want to dye my hair back blue/teal. My hair was purple with red bangs for christmas. All of these pics of colored hair are so lovely!

I think i'm going blonde, then hot pink for the summer.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:44am
it's funny how it seems purple is a universal colour.LOL  almost like 99J.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:54am
chalking...I had forgotten about that.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:02am
CC listen ma'am.. if youre trying to go red, DO NOT bleach your hair, its not needed. Get the Loreal hicolor "for dark hair only" from Sally's. It works great and brought my hair from regular dark brown to Charli Baltimore red w/ no bleach. They have diff shades of red.  Dont bleach our your hair unless you have to. Embarrassed

you know im trying to scalp you sometime down the road, and I dont need any extra damage. T.I.A.
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

CC listen ma'am.. if youre trying to go red, DO NOT bleach your hair, its not needed. Get the Loreal hicolor "for dark hair only" from Sally's. It works great and brought my hair from regular dark brown to Charli Baltimore red w/ no bleach. They have diff shades of red.  Dont bleach our your hair unless you have to. Embarrassed

you know im trying to scalp you sometime down the road, and I dont need any extra damage. T.I.A.

This is what I used in Red Hot (burgundy) and my hair doesn't feel damaged at all. I love the color but it does fade very quickly and bleeds when your hair gets wet so I'm probably going to dye it back to brown or a lighter brown because it's just too much maintenance for my liking. If I go light brown I would always have the option to use Manic Panic or another temporary dye for whenever I'm missing the red without having to commit to it.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

ahhh you guys are making me want to dye my hair back blue/teal. My hair was purple with red bangs for christmas. All of these pics of colored hair are so lovely!

I think i'm going blonde, then hot pink for the summer.
wheres da pitchas??AngrySmile
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:59am
Originally posted by chrissypoo chrissypoo wrote:

This is what I used in Red Hot (burgundy) and my hair doesn't feel damaged at all. I love the color but it does fade very quickly and bleeds when your hair gets wet so I'm probably going to dye it back to brown or a lighter brown because it's just too much maintenance for my liking. If I go light brown I would always have the option to use Manic Panic or another temporary dye for whenever I'm missing the red without having to commit to it.

You could always re-dye your current color with a temp dye/manic panic to re-fresh the red color that washes out (all reds run from what I hear Disapprove)...and then just re-dye your roots w/ the Loreal to lift it to that color as needed.

I used to use the temp dyes to freshen up my color between dyes.. However, I re-dyed my entire hair every 2-4 months for 4 yrs with the loreal hi-color!.. why I didnt just redo the roots and follow my own advice? I have no idea.. but hey, my hair didnt break up to my eyebrows, so it worked out for me
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by chrissypoo chrissypoo wrote:

You could always re-dye your current color with a temp dye/manic panic to re-fresh the red color that washes out (all reds run from what I hear Disapprove)...and then just re-dye your roots w/ the Loreal to lift it to that color as needed.

I used to use the temp dyes to freshen up my color between dyes.. However, I re-dyed my entire hair every 2-4 months for 4 yrs with the loreal hi-color!.. why I didnt just redo the roots and follow my own advice? I have no idea.. but hey, my hair didnt break up to my eyebrows, so it worked out for me

When I retouched it I just did what the box said and put it on my roots first then in the last 10 minutes put it on the lengths and it turned out pretty good. I'm just too lazy and messy to keep up with the maintenance. I also get bored of things quickly especially since red is such a strong color it just gets annoying after a while lol however it was nice while it lasted. I find that most people don't seem to keep the red for very long.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

it's funny how it seems purple is a universal colour.LOL  almost like 99J.

LOLWow I just notice that on this board. I am looking at Manic Panic purple haze, ultra violet and fuschia shock. Don't know which to get.  I also henna my hair off and on for about 2 years, so I hope I don't get uneven hair color or dark roots.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:41am
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
^^not a real person
Pinned Image
Pinned Image