BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black women with Blonde hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:23pm
^^ I can find some colorful locks for you also. What I like even more is black cosplays/steampunk or eccentric.
Sponsored Links

Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:26pm
yes. I follow a dyed loc blog on tumblr.

I'm not sure if my hair can take getting colored again though. I had a recent failed attempt a lightening. My colorist bought the wrong bleach and ugh...the color I wanted didn't come out.
That was a couple of months ago.

I've got an ombre  black gold, brown and brown thing going on now, and where I've had color before it is so dry.

ETA: Does anyone know where I could get a pretty purple LF?

Edited by Afrocentchic - Jan 29 2013 at 1:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:30pm
baddominicana:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;abraxasangel:&amp;amp;#10;photographer - George Henton&amp;amp;#10;
Pinned Image
I forgot the other site. ^^NvmLOL Don't know. Long time agao I found this good site that had really good emo/edgy wigs. I should of written the site down.Angry

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 29 2013 at 1:34pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:32pm
Keep the blonde hair..I am going back to wild colors after looking at the women with natural hair doing it. I am going to the art store and getting some oil pastels. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:56pm
My friend Gina and my old hair xD&amp;amp;#10;:p
Now this may be too much. Edgy and cute(maybe) but it's the cyberpunk? thing. Girl in back looking like she may kill someone.Stern Smile I never really got into the blonde. One time I did some honey blonde hightlights. I know Prazol I like intresting colors compare to the blonde. On some its looks nice.
*&amp;%^$#@Eyeahblackpinupgirls:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;Bambi La Bete by lookatme pictures&amp;amp;#10;
Me with periwinkle and gunmetal gray extensions. I always braid my hair ^^
gray37:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;(via What’s Up? by ~haiku-loves-yuri)&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;link sent in by so-treu
queerhairyvag:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;holy*&amp;%^$#@Esh*tvaginabrigade:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;DUDE IS THAT A SKIRT/TRAIN?!? a;dksjf;akdjf;akjsdf i need this immediately.&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;I want her hair. I want her clothes, I want that skirt train, I want her boots. I sort of want to be her ^.^&amp;amp;#10;

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 29 2013 at 1:57pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:11pm
I'm probably going to buy this pastel kit to experiment with the pastel method. It seems like the safest I've seen thus far.

for those that want to try pasteling your hair, look for pastels without  cadmium, lead, and cobalt. A lot of pastels have them, and we don't to breathe that in  or  have it absorb into our skin.

Edited by Afrocentchic - Jan 29 2013 at 2:12pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:14pm
baldblackbeauties:&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#10;3 Years later…&amp;amp;#10;Still going strong! Luvin My bald!&amp;amp;#10;

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 29 2013 at 2:15pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:15pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:18pm
OMG I LOVE THIS
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:56pm
starry got me all excited with all that colored hair. i miss my purple. was probably the best color i had ever had. *tear* out in cali everybody had colored hair. (black girls i mean) dont see it to much where i am now...its just me...and another girl.Cry

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 29 2013 at 3:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style