BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women with Blonde hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:15pm
The type of blond and the coloring of the person is critical to it looking good.

But as a rule I don't like the look of blond on black women but of course there are exceptions
Sponsored Links

missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:20pm
I love me some blonde, but I'm a little biased LOL

Skin tone plays a huge factor, nothing worse than seeing the wrong shade of blonde on someone.
Which is why I can never be platinum Cry
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

I like blonde hair on myself, but I rarely wear it. It brings too much attention and I am very low key. The last time I wore a blonde lace wig, someone saw me and demanded it and bought it off of my head for top dollarStern Smile
What??Shocked  You gotta go more in depth than that...lol

Oh, I just meant that certain shades of blonde really, really get me a lot of compliments & attn.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

I love me some blonde, but I'm a little biased LOL

Skin tone plays a huge factor, nothing worse than seeing the wrong shade of blonde on someone.
Which is why I can never be platinum Cry

This.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:10pm

I like blonde hair on myself, but I rarely wear it. It brings too much attention and I am very low key. The last time I wore a blonde lace wig, someone saw me and demanded it and bought it off of my head for top dollarStern Smile

Oh, I just meant that certain shades of blonde really, really get me a lot of compliments & attn.
Quit playin gurl she talking about the bolded LOL
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Quit playin gurl she talking about the bolded LOL

lol i honestly didnt know what she was asking. i was in a hair salon wearing a blonde lace wig and a lady told her stylist she wanted a wig identical to the one i was wearing and said that the color looked amazing on me...the stylist told me...i said, tell her is she wants to make a deposit, i can have one for her in 2 weeks...then the stylist said, 'she wants the one on your head'. There was only one question for to ask...'how much money she got in her pocket. i will be back in 1 1/2 hour with this wig cleaned/sterile washed/dried/ready for wear if she is talking $x00'. She paid it.Stern Smile
random, i know. lol

Edited by babycakebabe - Jan 28 2013 at 7:33pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:19pm

I cant tell if that last page was for or against..........

LOL yeah, it was 50% nice and 50% hot ghetto mess.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:23pm
Babycake- how much are your afro curl FLW's hitting for? do you sell??
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I cant tell if that last page was for or against..........

LOL yeah, it was 50% nice and 50% hot ghetto mess.

Thought i was the only one waiting for an 'ah-ha' moment.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:31pm
I don't care. I feel like black women who are brown are only "allowed" to wear their hair in black or brown colors. If they wear their hair in another color they are called ghetto, ratchet, trashy, hoodrat, coonish, etc. While if a White woman or a non-Black woman wears her hair in different colors than black or brown, then it's no big deal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 47>
  Share Topic