FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women with 3c hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lolliren View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lolliren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Cleopatra Jones Cleopatra Jones wrote:

how many times is this gonna be discussed?
there are NO FULLY BLACK WOMEN, 4b is a Black texture, period
now the case is, you don't have to have MUCH of admixture to get it, the same with light skin, you can be 90% afro and get that texture, but at least don't be delusional as to where it came from

wat
http://www.rebelrockrunners.org/gallery/d/15896-2/what.gif

Edited by Lolliren - Aug 21 2011 at 2:30am
Sponsored Links

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:38am
I said the before and imma say it again...3c is a"black curl type" tooErmm...its kinky curly hair wtf!  just like we have we have a variety of skintones, and features, its the same for hair textures and hair types...

I was just chilling with my Nigerian side of the fam this past weekend, we have a variety of skin tones , hair textures and even eye colors...and my Naija side def aint mixed...I see the same for alot of West Africans...

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - Aug 21 2011 at 2:40am
Cleopatra Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cleopatra Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

I said the before and imma say it again...3c is a"black curl type" tooErmm...its kinky curly hair wtf!  just like we have we have a variety of skintones, and features, its the same for hair textures and hair types...

I was just chilling with my Nigerian side of the fam this past weekend, we have a variety of skin tones , hair textures and even eye colors...and my Naija side def aint mixed...I see the same for alot of West Africans...
same with eye colors. light eyes originated in Asia, Africans CANNOT have them without outside influence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cleopatra Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:45am

same with eye colors. light eyes originated in Asia, Africans CANNOT have them without outside influence

do you even know how "nappy" hair originated? early peoples would burn their heads off if they didnt have tightly coiled strands lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:49am

you do know that Asians and African share alot of the same features right?...and no Naija my fam isnt mixed at all...I know my powerful African bloodline really far back...and light eyes don't come from Asia, they have dark hair and eyes too thats Caucasoid trait...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cleopatra Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:50am

you do know that Asians and African share alot of the same features right?...and no Naija my fam isnt mixed at all...I know my powerful African bloodline really far back...and light eyes don't come from Asia, they have dark hair and eyes too thats Caucasoid trait...

thats what i meant Confused
Asia - Caucasians, Caucasians come from Asia . get it? not gonna argue about it tho, peace

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cleopatra Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:51am
why would it be unbelievable to you that your naija fam can have some outside influence from 10000 years back? there were migrations. duh, igbos claim they descended from jews
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 3:02am
I'm not Igbo...my family has strong political influence, so were are recorded pretty far, we know who our greats are and who their children are...

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - Aug 21 2011 at 3:03am
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 7:58pm

IOW, black mom/black dad? Of course, anecdotal evidence aside though , that is not the norm. 
long and strong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long and strong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2011 at 2:53am
Even though hair texture is seemingly set in stone, I found that hair texture can change depending on how the hair is handled. For instance I had a hair cut years ago in the back of my head. The hair in the back went from a 4a texture to a 3c texture. The hair on the top of my head remained 4a until that was cut in a mini chop and began to resemble a 3c texture. The time cut my hair I was still in high school and after I was done my mother had told me that cutting my hair would make it thicker. She never said anything about it permanently changing in texture. I know that my hair texture changed because it was cut that short. Now none of my hair resembles its' original texture. This isn't something that I was prepared for or intended to do. For years it bothered me that I had two distinct hair textures in my head so out of frustration I decided to cut hair on the top of my head to match the texture in the back. The hair on the top an in front of my head changed has well but no to the same degree as the hair in the back.

What I'm trying to say is that we don't always know who has what in terms of hair type so therefore we shouldn't stress ourselves about it especially not someone else's hair type. I never worried about what my hair type was, I never thought about it before coming to hair boards and now that I know about hair typing I don't feel it has any real application IRL except as a point of reference, well for me anyway. I just work with it and accept it for what it is...finally.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic