Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black women who date interracially...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Goes to show you that wisdom is ageless and age is just a number.

Logically prove that your wisdom is superior.

Your response proved me right.

Lmao, truthfully wisdom opinion based. There is no real actual science but there is only one measure you survive or die, thrive or go without, stay sane or go insane. It depends on the person.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:10pm
Then why ask her to measure what is clearly subjective?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:12pm
I'm just talking ish, I'm bored.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Reminds me of those crazy Muslim folks that will kidnap a bunch of school girls in Nigeria - beat and rape them ro 'teach them a lesson;. DUH! See? They have the same problem - hee hee! They also think they can stop people from living their own lives ... because THEY know how they should be living.

Now how many folks are okay with all that craziness?

WHAT?

First off, do NOT talk sh*t about my neighbors and second, being a Muslim does not automatically warrant the title of an extremist.

In case you haven't noticed or at all been informed, Boko Haram is an Islamist extremist looking to overthrow the Nigerian government to create an Islamic country. These girls are his tools, so what fucking lesson are you talking about??

Printer, you are an extremes of wisdom of stupidity, a paradigm of extremes on both sides of that spectrum. My opinion of you is very mixed but how DARE you nullify all the work, stress, and tears, Nigeria has shed to save these girls!

Do you think the outside world is the only one doing the work here to find these innocent girls?? Do you really think our hashtags and picture signs are more competent than the actual physical work the Nigerian government is putting to find these girls? Our charity scams now rampant over this crises is more effective than actual Nigerians looking for their children??

DO NOT USE MY NEIGHBORS AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR YOUR THINKING WHEN YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

DO NOT USE THE GRIEF OF MY NEIGHBORS TO "HEE HEE" AT YOUR BASELESS SUPERIORITY COMPLEX WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR OWN KIND.

ABEG, DO NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY NEIGHBORS.

I'm here for solidarity but I honestly do not know why you are here sometimes. You clearly do not like black people and view yourself as 'above,' so why be on predominantly black forums?? Do you really expect the anti-black sh*t you sometimes spew to be taken well here???

I hate how I can automatically cosign on you on the matter of dick but when it comes to everything else, I facepalm at you so hard!
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:29pm

Printer ink is a coon but don't beat on her.

Yeah don't ban her. This thread would've died at least 4 pages ago.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Printer ink is a coon but don't beat on her.

Yeah don't ban her. This thread would've died at least 4 pages ago.

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:35pm
I know y'all don't log on to have everyone agree harmoniously. What she said lacked respect, compassion, knowledge, and empathy for the situation, but she needs bhm as much as we need to read how people really feel. That's not ban worthy. That's get told about urself worthy, like what's currently happening.

Edited by creole booty - May 28 2014 at 2:36pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:35pm
Rofl! Midna went hard
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:16pm
I like what I like which is a little bit of everything. It is however HARD to find a Black man that doesn't have kids. Not that I hate kids but childless men are my preference and those men tend to not be black.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

I like what I like which is a little bit of everything. It is however HARD to find a Black man that doesn't have kids. Not that I hate kids but childless men are my preference and those men tend to not be black.

Which state are you from?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic