Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black women who date interracially...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:59am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmssss
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I have to mod the Mafia thread.
I don't have time for BHM lies. 

LOLCryLOLCryDead
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I went to grab a sandwich with my white coworker and the Brothas working in the restaurant felt some type of way. they kept giving us shady looks and purposefully messed up our orders...was scared to eat that shat

Yep, folks and always making assumptions.

I have traveled for work for years and 99% of my co-workers are White men. If we are stuck in some city for the week and go out to eat (gotta eat somewhere!) my dark skin standing next to those White folks ... makes the darkies hopping mad! So much drama ... and I was not even DATING those men!

You have to live your own life and get away from these controlling AA folks that think THEY have a say in how to come and go.

Reminds me of those crazy Muslim folks that will kidnap a bunch of school girls in Nigeria - beat and rape them ro 'teach them a lesson;. DUH! See? They have the same problem - hee hee! They also think they can stop people from living their own lives ... because THEY know how they should be living.

Now how many folks are okay with all that craziness?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I went to grab a sandwich with my white coworker and the Brothas working in the restaurant felt some type of way. they kept giving us shady looks and purposefully messed up our orders...was scared to eat that shat

I have traveled for work for years and 99% of my co-workers are White men. If we are stuck in some city for the week and go out to eat (gotta eat somewhere!) my dark skin standing next to those White folks ... makes the darkies hopping mad! So much drama ... and I was not even DATING those men!

You have to live your own life and get away from these controlling AA folks that think THEY have a say in how to come and go.

Reminds me of those crazy Muslim folks that will kidnap a bunch of school girls in Nigeria - beat and rape them ro 'teach them a lesson;. DUH! See? They have the same problem - hee hee! They also think they can stop people from living their own lives ... because THEY know how they should be living.

hee hee?

hee hee yourself you dumb cow

...how dare you even compare people disagreeing with interracial unions to what's going on in nigeria

how dare you...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:48am

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:52am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Like always say in these IR threads - leave the flippin country. It's the only real way to be .. free. The WORLD is your oyster and you are worried about what these backward folks think of your love life!

The wholllllle rest of the world (at least 95% of it and I have visited 48 countries so far) does not give a rat's a** who you choose to be with. It's the AA community that will mainly mess you over if you do something 'out of order'. You gotta 'conform'.

My ONLY regret about moving to Europe ... is that I didn't do it 20 years ago.

Either leave ... or you will have to stomach these AA folks trailing behind you trying to tell you who you can or cannot be with .. for the rest of your life. I am not kidding.

There's no end to it. So grow a thick skin.

Daaaaag Print, chill.  I have stopped giving craps about altering my life for the benefit of others so there's no anger hereLOL
I just thought it would be cool to get other perspectives on this. Smile

Yeah but life in Europe is better for Black folks all around ... I was just using this as an excuse. ;) Hee hee!

Leave.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

wait for me GKisses....because Printer must have sniffed something before writing that comment.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:54am
do black people matter at all in Europe?  Serious question. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:00am
Imma need these IR dater in the Uk to stop selling the idea that Europe is the racial harmony land of milk and honey. I recall young folk in IR groups eating that sh!t up.

Edited by Gkisses - May 28 2014 at 10:47am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:00am
becky's posts are getting more and more frighteningly crazy

How can a black woman, who is herself dark skinned, be so racist yet think it doesn't apply to her?

Is she white in her mind? But what happens when she fixes her lacefront in the mirror?

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:00am
Nigerian extremists committing child rape & kidnap comes to mind when discussing AAs interracial dating?

Don't mind me. I just came in for the fcukery.Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic