Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black women Supporting Black women?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:19pm
I want to try them too but they dont look comfortable .
But if you do your entire head then blow dry thats not bad for 30-45 min
Sponsored Links

ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:44pm

Unfortunately I missed the kickstarter, but I emailed her and just ordered some.  I think my hair type is 4a (I may have a little bit of 4b in the back), so when I get them, I'll post some before and after picks.  My plan is to use them under a dryer or hand dryer.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 4:14pm
i could have sworn there was something similar (hard flat plate) to this out on the market waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.  in fact, i was thinking to myself on how to augment the goody ouchletss clips for a less bone straight effect.  anyway...i wonder if silicon could be used for a more comfortable wear...hmmmm

do we know what the price point for hers will be?

Goody Ouchless Flex Comfort-Flex Barrettes Small

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:11pm

Has anyone ordered the plates and received their order?  I remember her saying the first shipment was suppose to be in August.  I missed the kick starter by a few days and emailed her to see if I could still order and be in the first shipment.  She said yes, so I sent her the money 2 months ago and haven't heard a word from her since.  I emailed her multiple times for confirmation, a receipt, anything but she will not respond back.  I was so looking forward to these and can't believe she would just take my money.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:15pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:47pm
I didnt realize she was taking orders. How much she get from ya?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 3:03pm
Wow hope this was not a scam...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I didnt realize she was taking orders. How much she get from ya?

$75

I just noticed that she now has a website.  I'm going to try contacting her through her website to see if I'll get a response.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 3:21pm
Well she almost got me too but I decided I wanted locs. I hope she's on the up and up though.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Has anyone ordered the plates and received their order?  I remember her saying the first shipment was suppose to be in August.  I missed the kick starter by a few days and emailed her to see if I could still order and be in the first shipment.  She said yes, so I sent her the money 2 months ago and haven't heard a word from her since.  I emailed her multiple times for confirmation, a receipt, anything but she will not respond back.  I was so looking forward to these and can't believe she would just take my money.

She put a message with updates on LHCF on August 23rd

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=727671&page=33

It sounds like she had glitches with the second shipment. She said she will give a refund to anybody who wants one. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic