BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black women Supporting Black women?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:37pm
OMC it's the same thing that happens over here. Ppl are going to question and side eye everything it comes with the territory and it's their right to do so.  as an LHCF member said she started showing the all too familiar signs and they got antsy. The thread has plenty of members supporting her as well. 

If you have trepidations about supporting your own.....dont do it - they didn't have tredpidations until after ish started looking funny to them, the owner is a LHCF member she knows the deal. She'll have plenty more criticism, complaint and angry customers to deal with in future. Her response was handled pretty well, too many owners have come back swinging and cursing

She's lucky they didn't kill her when the thread went on the "my lord why has she made so many posts about the same thing" and "why is a member blatantly advertising against the rules?" tangent.

Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:43pm
She's on kickstarter for goodness sake, doesn't even have the molds done yet. She isn't open for business yet. Not like she's on amazon or sally's. 

They were wicked. Needlessly. Over a video. 

Each and every one of them know how straight their hair gets on curlers, this is just a curler, the difference is that this one is flat.

Honestly Diane they didn't have to gwan so

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:15pm
RR  lolol y'all acting as if the whole thread is fire and brimstone it isn't AND there are members there who are talking similar to OMC and RR. She's in start-up phase of her business, so shes in business whether she likes it or not. It's their money that they've donated.

I don't like the idea that one shouldn't voice your opinion or be disgruntled because of xyz. Customers are demanding, and in the age of instant-ness they are going to want everything now. She opened the line of communication and didn't follow through on promises.

ricky even if they know how straight their hair gets with curlers/curl formers/bits of paper (ive never used any on my natural hair) it still makes sense to do a video. Esp. for visual learners (like me) and to show others.

If the business turned out to be a scam then the red flags were there for all to see.

When she said contest, i wanted to poke her in the eye. Contest to drive up more support more cash thus more plates being needed etc etc but the first order hasn't gone to production as yet?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:32pm
it was just too soon to be disgruntled

Kickstarter is to help a startup business not to order a product. They have it twisted. 

And mfgers dont always make vids.  maybe 10% or less of the products we use in our hair have vids from the manufacturer at all much less prior to production much less for 4c hair

Frankly she shouldn't have gone to lhcf to be begin with

Which is very sad. Hopefully she didn't use the product/company name 

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:51pm
I most definitely support this!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:04am
lol @ luckily they didn't kill her

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:49am
yeah....she could have and should have gotten investors for this.  This was a valid idea that folks with money would have backed.  She could have been chillin' like snuggee instead of this.  Sometimes you shoot yourself in the foot when you try to do it yourself.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:14am
I...kind of hate them. Dead  Geez.  Long hair mafia? LOL  Shaking people down for videos.  She doesn't even have the money yet.   

Edited by JasmineE02 - Jun 23 2014 at 2:35am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 7:34am
They always do the most at LCHF glad I stop posting..I hope she succeeds wish her the best and will support. 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:19pm
I can't imagine using this for my hair, first it looks kinda cumbersome, then is one supposed to sleep on this? ouch!- I will support because at least she is trying! :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>