BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black women Supporting Black women?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:52am
I'm always late. Is it still possible to order?

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'm saying jasmine!  kickerstarter isn't amazon 

The idea is to help a business get on its feet, not get guaranteed 2 day shipping

And to your point newdiva/OMC it's a damn curler with no heating element, it's not rocket science ... you should know good and well how a curler works on your hair

I can not believe they are blasting a perfectly great idea based on a video request

Especially when they don't press the Koreans for sh*t at the bss

Cool off!  

gurrrrrl...
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 4:31am
The sad thing is that this is an innovative idea started by a black woman. Not a hair product, but an appliance. She could really get big over this, and they are trying to phuck her up over a damn video?

Also, you know you a low down Big Bird when you do a chargeback on a donation. Baby, that's some phucked up sheit. I would never donate money to help fund someone's dream and then talk about doing a charge back ONE DAY after I found out she could finally fund it. That's not a coincidence. Then you gon' do it after she thanks everyone for their support and shares the amount.

I woulda beat that bytch to the punch and sent her $10.00 back with the quickness. 

She wont earn their respect till a white owned company (Target/CVS/Whole Foods) knocks on her door for mass distribution in their store. Then they'll shuck and jive to buy it with no complaints.  
(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=79') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:37am

all that drama is for the birds...I just want the product...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:58am
why would anyone be complaining about delivery in june:

Be sure to donate today to get an Early Bird Set of the CWK Straight Plates. Only the donors on Kickstarter will get a set of CWK Straight Plates in August/September 2014 (Arrival date may be delayed depending on the number of pre-orders made during this campaign). 

The second order of CWK Straight Plates will not be available until November 2014.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:58pm
I dont think BHM is understanding LHCF on this one. I read that thread from inception and had many of the same questions LHCFers had, I wondered about too. Frankly i was surprised at how excited they were, i mean super duper duper excited about the plates.  It was Similar to BHM- they have their side eyes and spidey sense tingling when a member becomes a vendor because they seen the businesses go downhill and/or monies go missing etc etc 

They arent cursing about delivery time but this new video that was promised with the different hair model and other issues she doesnt respond directly, she logs off for a spell etc

From the moment the vendor said she was changing the design or having add-ons and nary a mold had been cast, i knew there would have been issues. She has received support and LHCF member virtue now has given sound advice. Haunkuroi (sic) is telling it like it is and lovedestiny too.

ETA SHe responded (with a long response) and posted the video with the 4b modelClap i thought LHCF mentioned BHM, wasn't that why ______ put up the middle finger pic?

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 22 2014 at 4:07pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:14pm
diane, I still haven't heard a reason not to let her breathe

Not to say things can't go south but that's the chance we take with kickstarter

Obviously she had a lot of work to do to get it off the ground

angry over a vid before it's even finished my mercy

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:15pm
Just saw your edit

So they got their vid, can they let breathe now

Damn

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

diane, I still haven't heard a reason not to let her breathe

Not to say things can't go south but that's the chance we take with kickstarter

Obviously she had a lot of work to do to get it off the ground

angry over a vid before it's even finished my mercy

It's the chance they take with any new vendor and having been around the block they're wary. the owner CK has been a member since 2010 she knows how the board works. Answer those women or have your neck chopped off ned stark style.

She says shes launching a website where she can answer all the questions and concerns.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 6:43pm
LHCF as is the case of NC in the day has a track record of jumping on a hair product bandwagon with the quickness from just about anybody. Then a large chunk of people (who didn't even buy) go on a witch hunt for unrelated information regarding the business, criticizing everything about them legit or not. That's why half of their topics get locked. They do the MOST. I'm not saying it is not justified, but a good portion of it is them jumping to conclusions, being messy and searching for irrelevant info just to be rude (ie: Enso and the owner having a baby, the owner asking questions on an entrepreneur forum). In this case it was premature and flat out unfair. There are a plethora of businesses from Essential Wholesale (million dollar business), to KBB, to Valana Minerals that have participated in business forums for advice. That's not abnormal. 

She was gone for 5-6 days. In 5 to 6 days people are questioning why she is interested in adding hair bonnets to her line, questioning her business sense, questioning HER, whining about a video for a specific hair type, etc. That's ridiculous. If you have trepidations about supporting your own.....dont do it. It's as simple as that. At the end of the day their anger was due to her not doing it within the time frame they wanted. When you are on a forum, it takes about 3-4 people to complain for others to 'notice' and follow suit. The plates wont be available till in a month or so from now, just because she hadn't done a video on THEIR time doesn't mean she wasn't going to do it at all. They were not being reasonable at all, and it is unfair for her business to suffer before it even got started over a hair video. 

She should  have just went straight to a professional investor for support instead. She could have avoided the bullsheit and probably had her item set to be included in Target or CVS by now. 
(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=702') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic