Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black women Supporting Black women?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:31pm
people wait 686753 weeks for hair from China, let her breathe!

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:40pm
They are doing too f*cking much. They know what type of hair they have and how their hair reacts to rollers, curlformers, blow outs, etc, so why they are so pressed to see the results on coarse hair I really don't know. No it will not look like the results a type three would get but it will stretch your hair. They need to stop acting clueless and brand new.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:40pm
I want to try it.
Just heard about it.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

people wait 686753 weeks for hair from China, let her breathe!

Right black people are too hard on each other.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:23pm
Somebody let them know we talkin' about them. 

So, they're mad because she hasn't uploaded a video of the product used on 4 type hair at the speed that they would like? They're implying a business that was so transparent as to answer questions on a public forum is going to be a problem because she hasn't had a chance to respond? 

THIS is why I say, I dont want to deal with any body who is only supporting me because of my race. These same people will act a FOOL if you don't jump and hop at every command within the time frame they feel like. They're unreasonable and are impossible to please. Will destroy your business just as quickly as they helped build it up, notice they started acting that way RIGHT after she said how much money she received in donations. Smdh. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:34pm
guuuuurrlll...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:39pm
damn!! U sure right.  Right after the money was mentioned.  Didn't she have a vid showing how the sh*t worked?  why can't they watch that?  why they need an instructional vid now when the sh*t is not even on the market yet.  
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:08am
Imma need some of them to calm the hell down and use some curl formers for a straight look with no heat while they wait for this product.Dead
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:22am
Have they ever supported a kickstarter project before? LOL  It takes time.  Good grief.  I went to her page and she's given updates throughout the process.  Her comment sections were full of whining and complaining.  This is why I'll never be a business owner.  I don't have the patience for it.  "You want it now? Make it yourself and take your funky $20 back." Stern Smile
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:46am
I'm saying jasmine!  kickerstarter isn't amazon 

The idea is to help a business get on its feet, not get guaranteed 2 day shipping

And to your point newdiva/OMC it's a damn curler with no heating element, it's not rocket science ... you should know good and well how a curler works on your hair

I can not believe they are blasting a perfectly great idea based on a video request

Especially when they don't press the Koreans for sh*t at the bss

Cool off!  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>