BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women need to lead the way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

fashion-fail-booty-shortswomen of all sizes try to accomplish what they think LOOK GOOD! I am not saying LOVE yourself I ams saying celebrate yourself with some Respect!   anyway

this is clearly at some type of spring break or one of those biker week things. I have not seen women walking around like this on the regular.
Sponsored Links

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:21pm
I think it bothers me most when I see young teen girls walking around in extremley skimpy clothing. In many cases they are taking their cue from their mothers or other women they see dress this way. Ya can't tell grown folks how to dress they are going to do what they want. But I sure wish more would set better examples for their young impressionable daughters and teach the concept of appropriate place and time. I went to a funeral not too long ago and was appalled at some of the dresses and outfits I saw
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:24pm
But still....why do you care so much to the point where you had to make basically the same thread within 2 weeks of eachother? It's summer time and it's hot as balls, so you're gonna see more of everyone. I can understand if this was about girls wearing booty shorts in an office setting or like ^^ said, a funeral or something of that nature where it's best to dress conservatively, but if they're just chilling minding their own business, why cant you?

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Jul 30 2013 at 4:25pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:24pm
op is your plea for the black women here to lead the way?  if so, does that then imply that we show our butt cheeks? LOL

i guess i just don't get the correlation between black women who probably don't dress skank to begin with leading black women who do anywhere...simply by dressing a certain way...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jul 30 2013 at 4:25pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

But still....why do you care so much to the point where you had to make basically the same thread within 2 weeks of eachother? It's summer time and it's hot as balls, so you're gonna see more of everyone. I can understand if this was about girls wearing booty shorts in an office setting or like ^^ said, a funeral or something of that nature where it's best to dress conservatively, but if they're just chilling minding their own business, why cant you?
the same reason you dont!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:00pm
These threads always deliver.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I don't understand how dressing a certain way= respect or respecting yourself.
I could dress modestly and still be a ho.. Clothes are not going to change anything.
Ok are you saying -clothes dont communicate anything? Please tell this to the industry known as FASHION,
-clothes are part of every human culture it all says something

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:04pm

You care so much because you believe that women can make the decision to wear as little or as many clothes as they please and not be disrespected or talked down to because of it?

Well, that doesnt make much sense. The threads wouldnt have been made if that were the reason.

If you dont want to have your motivations questioned, you probably shouldnt make threads here. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Jul 30 2013 at 5:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:10pm

You care so much because you believe that women can make the decision to wear as little or as many clothes as they please and not be disrespected or talked down to because of it?

Well, that doesnt make much sense. The threads wouldnt have been made if that were the reason.

If you dont want to have your motivations questioned, you probably shouldnt make threads here. 
What? I dont understand?
 I made the tread becacuse I want to inspire changeStar 
this is not my problem I have other problems.... LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:13pm

Like everyone else here I have the right to make as many threads on any topic I choose...  What's the issue and I wonder why you are taking this so personally -Do you walk around with your butt cheeks showing? You are doing you RIGHT? whatever?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic