BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women need to lead the way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black women need to lead the way
    Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:08am
in the demure/classy look~ I need us to reverse the hypnosis of (butt cheeks hanging out = sexy) I am so sick of seeing women of all ages leting it all hang out~ I mean really? Lets demand RESPECT with elegant clothing and attitudes
whos with me?
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:12am
Sadly there will always be some who mistake drooling with respect and admiration. So many are upset with the negative way that black women are portrayed in rap videos, but so many women still show up to be in them!
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:23am
media is one arena but I am talking to everyday women who I see walking around the Mall and streets!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:34am
there will always be proud o's

lost cause

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 7:45am
I dont care about puposely showing ass.mi care about being sloppy and unaware.

Edited by nitabug - Jul 30 2013 at 2:06pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:14am
The black women in my city def need to polish up. Sick of them stalking tumblr and coming away with a bootleg style. What about your own sense of style? The min Rihanna changes her hair these chics change their. Tired of seeing shaved heads and exposed tracks, battyriders and belly tops. Honestly the battyriders are annoying. And the see through leggings as pants? And the whole 'ratchet' thing as a style...
It embarasses me. My sister says it shouldn't but it still does

Edited by Derri - Jul 30 2013 at 9:16am
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:20am
Quite frankly there's too many attention whores out here for this movement to actually stick. Then we have the simps who's down for whatever as long as he gets some pum pum...

Edited by blaquefoxx - Jul 30 2013 at 9:23am
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:21am
not everybody wants to walk around looking like a grandma

demure/classy/sexy is subjective

wear what you want and stay out of other peoples closets...like for real...

*ass out post*
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Sadly there will always be some who mistake drooling with respect and admiration. So many are upset with the negative way that black women are portrayed in rap videos, but so many women still show up to be in them!

soooo true! 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:27am
Eh. People can wear what they want. Everyone's definition of style is different. Won't stop me from being respectful to them.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jul 30 2013 at 9:29am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>