BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:44am
"It charges the company with negligence and unjust enrichment, and seeks $500 million in money damages for the “thousands” of victims, and $1 billion in punitive damages."

I thought this meant that it is just more than her filing the claim.  Like a group claim? So it's just her wanting the 1.5B?  well...no she ain't gone get that.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:45am
1.5B?

And is she suing the whole internet?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 9:47pm
EXCLUSIVE: Florida model who sued Match.com says photos of her on site led to man’s suicide

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photos-posted-match-led-suicide-model-article-1.1527230#ixzz2lcqv9PwC
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Those statistics might be manipulated. If black women are not feeling good about themselves they will spend money in: cosmetic surgery to make their features more caucasian-like, skin bleaching treatments, etc.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:09am
PULEEZE!!!!! I have white, Asian, Hispanic, middle eastern & black men checking for me. These studies are straight BS IMHO. I hope my beautiful black sisters are not believing this hype... GTFOH
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wildfire...i believe what can be implied from what he is saying is that yt basic bishes > basic black bishes...i guess...

That's the general premise.

So please don't blame black women for you not being able to bag the "baddest women." Those women are looking for the MOST successful men just as you are looking for the most beautiful. From your claims about riding the bus, I can tell you you're not on any list they are checking for.
gawdam
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

I rock Jordans, I stay fresh so don't think i'm talking about myself. I'm also a finance major. But I'm speaking in general.

lmaoooooooooooo
You can follow me on instagram. I have no need to lie lol. I even know chicks on this site in real life. I probably did a little rant but it's true. Black Women (especially the ones in Atlanta) are hella materiliastic. It doesn't bother me that much because I like girls like that. I always wanted to be the type of guy who splurges on his woman. My thing is, when black women complain about there not being any black men. All these young brothas at Morehouse, Clark, Georgia State, Emory, Georgia Tech, UGA.... I see a lot of young Black men doing their thing. Yet these BLACK WOMEN don't see them.... I bet these white girls see them though.

That's all I'm saying.

Um... we outnumber you from an educational standpoint.

Trust and believe, we may not see your potential for a reason. Let them have you whining fucks. Any black man who will visit a predominately black female forum under an alias that is positive to BW only to berate and troll black women can go be picked up by a Becky.

we look like kissing the ass of someone with mommy issues that chooses to follow and berate us? Bored bitch.

Elegant. lmaoLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728