Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Coconess?  the reason Jay is all over the place?

he's a troll....

mhm i wasn't even gonna reply to him. 
thanks though, that name sounds familiar 

Listen, just keep my name out ya mouth. I'm not trying to start anymore beef with members. Me and Russ had a long talk.... We gravy.

never had your name in your mouth, jay.. i don't waste time on insignicant people, or issues?  you're just information to share with other members.

nothing more..

Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Dude probably masturbates to this comic

Shedding a tear like, "I feel your pain Cry"

Peep the huge contrast in the way him and the black women are dressed. This is why bitter black men sound dumb as fuck. They literally see black women like that, chase after black women who meet their stupid and primitive perception of black women, and are somehow surprised when they get rejected.

Why the hell should any woman of any type entertain some asshole who sees her as nothing but a trope?

Hmm, years ago my cousin and I moved together in the hood. We were trying to save money and rent was cheaper, plus we had each other (we aren't "hood"). I met this dude who lived in a nicer part of town. Because of where I lived, he thought I'd be an easy f*ck, suck his d because he bought me a soda or some mess, etc. Like I never been anywhere fancy, nice dinner, vacation, on a plane. He always told me how he hangs with millionaires and the girls he know dates football players and such. He was saying it as if I was less than him and should be lucky I know him. One day I let his azz have it. I wasn't going to let him keep assuming things about me and like a dummy, I was so busy trying to prove to him how I used to have it before I decided to move with my cousin in the hood. He went on to say that he knew I was ghetto and was fronting like I was classy and that's why he stick to white woman. 

WTF?
I really hope you let his pathetic behind have it. No one deserves that.

Some black men think they are the best in the universe and claim black women are the ones with the greater than thou attitudes? They only think they're the best because black women keep boasting their big ass heads up and rallying behind them when they are in need meanwhile they continue to tell us what's wrong with us and tearing us down.

Thankfully there are a few good black men out there without the grandiose attitudes.

yep... I never let him break my spirit. That was years ago though. I have a good black man now. :)
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

He's preaching to the wrong people... Anyhow online dating is an interesting experience. For the most part you get a mix of many different men taking interest.

Its purely an extension of real life. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 7:30pm

Florida mom's photos used in more than 200 bogus Match.com profiles: $1.5 billion lawsuit

'Not a day goes by when someone doesn't tell me that they saw my pictures posted on Match.com or another web site,' says Yuliana Avalos, a Florida mom and part-time model who never actually signed up for the site. She charges the popular dating site with engaging in 'one of the biggest conspiracies ever executed on the Internet.'

Comments (48)

BY DAREH GREGORIAN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

UPDATED: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2013, 12:59 AM
< border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1385256095520" name="I0_1385256095520" ="https://apis.google.com/_/+1/fast?usegapi=1&bsv=o&size=medium&annotation=none&width=&hl=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fnews%2Fnational%2Fbogus-pros-rampant-match-lawsuit-article-1.1526124&g=3p&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en_US.tqz5UbJ4hoc.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DEQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTM8xb0hBMr5nglk8le2JrUueTyjfw#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cd%2Ce%2C&id=I0_1385256095520&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com&pfname=&rpctoken=38671512" -gapiattached="true" title="+1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 10px; vertical-align: line; width: 32px; : none; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -: none; : static; top: 0px; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 20px;">
Print
SHARE THIS URL:< id="bitly_copy_" allowtransparency="true" border="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line; width: 238px; height: 30px; overflow: ; visibility: ;">
Florida mom Yuliana  Avalos says she never created a profile on Match.com, but her pictures are used in over 200 of them.

Match.com really does offer dream dates — thousands, “if not millions,” of profiles are pure fantasy, charges a $1.5 billion lawsuit.

The mega-popular dating site is engaging in “one of the biggest conspiracies ever executed on the Internet,” the class-action Manhattan Federal Court suit says.

The plaintiff, Yuliana Avalos, is a mom and part-time model who never joined the site, but says her pictures have been used “in hundreds if not thousands of fraudulent profiles” posted on the company’s dating sites over the past six years.

Avalos said her photos have been used in hundreds if not thousands of fake profiles.

“Not a day goes by when someone doesn’t tell me that they saw my pictures posted on Match.com or another website,” the Florida woman said in a statement.

The suit says she’s not alone.

Not a day goes by when someone doesnt tell me that they saw my pictures posted on Match.com or another web site, says Yuliana Avalos.

Thousands” of others, including celebrities, soldiers and adult actresses, have had their pictures plucked from Facebook and other sites and used for bogus profiles as well — even though they “are not and never were” members of Match’s dating sites, the suit says.

RELATED: DOT.COME-ON: INTERNET DATING SURGES IN US

The court filing says it’s making the allegations based on hundreds of complaints filed by other alleged victims, and through Avalos’ lawyer’s own probe, which included the use of photo recognition software.

Avalos suit says her photos have been used on the companys dating sites over the past six years.

The phony profiles are often created by scammers in other countries for “criminal purposes,” which include “romance scams” that “entice victims to send money to people outside of the country,” said Avalos’ lawyer Evan Spencer.

The suit says that at best, the company looks the other way, because it can tell the bogus profiles are being posted with IP addresses in foreign countries — not the city listed on the profile.

The suit says that thousands of other people have had their pictures snatched from Facebook and other sites for bogus profiles. Here, a Match.com landing page.

But the company also creates its own bogus profiles, the federal suit says.

It doesn’t elaborate on the charge — but notes that inflating the number of profiles on Match and its other 25 dating sites is good for their business.

The suit also says the company could easily crack down on the numerous bogus profiles — Avalos is pictured in more than 200 of them — by using facial recognition software, but chooses not to

Avalos suit says the company ignores the fraudulent profiles and also creates its own.

It charges the company with negligence and unjust enrichment, and seeks $500 million in money damages for the “thousands” of victims, and $1 billion in punitive damages.

Reps for Match.com and its corporate owner, IAC, which is based in Chelsea, did not return calls for comment.

Plaintiff Yuliana Avalos says Match.com is one of the biggest conspiracies ever executed on the Internet.

Launched in 1995, the dating website bills itself as the largest in the world. A standard membership costs $35.99 a month.

The IAC sites together rake in about $350 million a year, the suit says.

The company has been sued over bogus profiles by its members before, but the suits were tossed because the terms of Match.com’s users agreement doesn’t require it to “police” profiles.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bogus-profiles-rampant-match-lawsuit-article-1.1526124#ixzz2lWS2bhSB

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 7:45pm
Wow people are so sick
She's not getting $1.5 billion tho
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This dude is JoeSun with balls.
LOLLOLLOL

and all the more reason to ignore him too
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:13pm
1.5B? Girl you aint that cute.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:43am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Why are your black brothers in college going through pain when there are 2-3 times more black women enrolled at any given (co-ed) college at any given time than there are black men?

If this was answered in the uhhhhh 6-10 pages since my last post, a link to that page will do. TIA

these black men in college should be going thru ACADEMIC SCHOOL PAIN...not no dayum LOVE LIFE SCHOOL PAIN...smdh...LOLLOL i mean i can understand wanting a relationship but i do hope one has their priorities straight and on point as in outstanding grades and such, then work on the relationship...

Just saying...just saying...Smile
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:44am
"It charges the company with negligence and unjust enrichment, and seeks $500 million in money damages for the “thousands” of victims, and $1 billion in punitive damages."

I thought this meant that it is just more than her filing the claim.  Like a group claim? So it's just her wanting the 1.5B?  well...no she ain't gone get that.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:45am
1.5B?

And is she suing the whole internet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists