BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 28>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:15pm
oh ok...
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:18pm
Here's the link.. i can't make it clickable.

But this ego-maniac wanted to get his "troll" on, even in the Jr. section..

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/this-site-died-after-i-left-im-sorry-yall_topic365968.html

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

You mean this bored-ass bum is STILL HERE???

Oh my GOD, MAJOR throwback and he's still here! Uh-uh.

Reporting like a news station on a hurt white woman!

LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 22 2013 at 4:19pm
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

summary?

To summarize, the reason Black women are found most "undesireable" on dating sites is common sense. There are a majority of white's on the sites. White men seek white women, which is nautral. I suppose black women want white men to find them desirable to validate their beauty? Which is self-hatred.

Also someone brought up the point that's it's actually the Black men on the sites that seek non-black women. Thats when I brought up the point that Black Men seek black women, but due to materialism Black men are left alone thus the convert to white womanism.

Ok cool. So why are black men found most undesirable by every race of women except black women? 

Just wondering. Since you have an answer for everything.

It's actually fact that most interracial relationships involve black men, therefore your whole point is invalid. Let's face it, Black Men are the most desired men on EARTH. Most women of other races will not admit with due to social taboo's. But women desire us, just face it. Being a tall,educated,dark, handsome,well-spoken black man is like a gift from God in 2013+ . Fitting this criteria almost guarantee's you will be marrying the woman of your choice. Fortunately from me I still have love for the sistas, but trust and believe all these young white college girls see me as a walking check. But I'mma hold it down.

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Who is iWorship_BlackGirl? Someone fill me in.

This individual that you all are "entertaining"? is a troll who was well-known back in the day of BHM. 

He has recently worked his way up from TTT jr., quite vigorously, i must add, in order regain his position of the troll of controversy.

If anyone was reading down in TTTjr. He even made a thread about himself.

Jay  - yes Jay went under several pseudo names, even making up arguments with himself - in order to rile up BHM members..

Trust me, on this one - if you keep this up?  You're only entertaining this troll as well as keeping up his post count.

First of all I was never a troll, I had beef with a specific Moderator who is no longer a mod here (Thanks Russ). I had a long talk with Russ via Skype and we defintely talked about the future of this website and the things we wish to see happen.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:23pm
lol u in the inner circle???
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:25pm
LOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:26pm

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 22 2013 at 4:27pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:27pm

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

summary?

To summarize, the reason Black women are found most "undesireable" on dating sites is common sense. There are a majority of white's on the sites. White men seek white women, which is nautral. I suppose black women want white men to find them desirable to validate their beauty? Which is self-hatred.

Also someone brought up the point that's it's actually the Black men on the sites that seek non-black women. Thats when I brought up the point that Black Men seek black women, but due to materialism Black men are left alone thus the convert to white womanism.

Ok cool. So why are black men found most undesirable by every race of women except black women? 

Just wondering. Since you have an answer for everything.

It's actually fact that most interracial relationships involve black men, therefore your whole point is invalid. Let's face it, Black Men are the most desired men on EARTH. Most women of other races will not admit with due to social taboo's. But women desire us, just face it. Being a tall,educated,dark, handsome,well-spoken black man is like a gift from God in 2013+ . Fitting this criteria almost guarantee's you will be marrying the woman of your choice. Fortunately from me I still have love for the sistas, but trust and believe all these young white college girls see me as a walking check. But I'mma hold it down.

Cute.
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lol u in the inner circle???

No but me and Russ have somewhat of a relationship. He understands that I have good intentions for this website and understands that I add value to the community. Unfortunately I had beef with a Mod who had a personal vendetta against me about a girl I dated (who is also a member of this website). Then she tried to call the police on me at a event here in Atlanta when I was with my THEN current girlfriend. It's a long story.  Anywho that person is no longer a moderator, therefore I am here to stay. All the haters can get over it.  Shout out to Russ.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:31pm
yellowbone jay been trolling for yeaarrrrssssss i remember him annoying the sht outta me in tttjr back in 2010
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 28>
  Share Topic