Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:41pm
ok so who is iworship?
Sponsored Links

iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ok so who is iworship?

What do you mean who is iworship? I'm not a female on this site going by another alias if that's what you're asking.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

I can only speak BEST for myself. I'm quite superficial and have a specific type, but I can't date a girl who is less attractive than me.... it is what it is. But when it comes to BLACK MEN in general that is not the case, and I believe since I am a black MAN my opinion holds more weight.  The thing is black females whether they are bad b*tches, pretty girls, cute girls, average girls, and ugly they all think they look better than they do, and they all GENRALLY are impressed by materialistic things. Why do you think there are so many black men with multiple baby mommas??

You need to stop typing from "work". And seeing that you're only into "superficial bad bitches", I'm afraid I cannot take you seriously. Sorreh.

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

summary?

To summarize, the reason Black women are found most "undesireable" on dating sites is common sense. There are a majority of white's on the sites. White men seek white women, which is nautral. I suppose black women want white men to find them desirable to validate their beauty? Which is self-hatred.

Also someone brought up the point that's it's actually the Black men on the sites that seek non-black women. Thats when I brought up the point that Black Men seek black women, but due to materialism Black men are left alone thus the convert to white womanism.

Ok cool. So why are black men found most undesirable by every race of women except black women? 

Just wondering. Since you have an answer for everything.

Edited by keepgrowing - Nov 22 2013 at 2:51pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:48pm

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

But aren't we (women) trained to go for the person who seemingly has a lot going for them period? You like "perfect", superficial women in one breath and chastise them for not checking for the average dude in the next?

ETA: You're saying women think they're better than they actually are but you're entitled to finding the perfect trophy... You can't speak for all black men because one person doesn't embody the opinion of the whole.

What you are not understanding is I PERSONALLY like materialistic type chicks. I'm speaking why BLACK men seek white women, Black women are the cause. The things black women do does not bother men and it does not affect me. I'm marrying a black female regardless, but this is not the case for a lot of my Black Brothers in college. They are going through pain.

im a little perplexed....how can you, who are in fact into the very type of women you say black women should 'wise up' from being, speak for "black MEN" ---your 3 'nerdy' friends who are chasing hoodrats who dont want them doesnt count as the entire black male population
Confused

"they are going through pain"?

where is this place where black women are chasing away black men in droves
?

how come we didn't know about this til your ...enlightening posts?

Edited by Wildfire - Nov 22 2013 at 2:49pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:52pm

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Why are your black brothers in college going through pain when there are 2-3 times more black women enrolled at any given (co-ed) college at any given time than there are black men?

If this was answered in the uhhhhh 6-10 pages since my last post, a link to that page will do. TIA

tee hee hee...

them brothas in DL denial

patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:36pm
WTF lmfao dude is funny as all knows what. Keep the comedy going brotha.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:42pm

You women on this site are complete utter idiots. Go to Black Dating sites. Of course predominantly white dating sites find black women least desirable, it's natural for white men to seek white women and Vice Versa. It's natural for people of the same race/species to seek those they have the most in common with. White men do not generally find black women attractive, why does that bother you? Are you that insecure and have that much self-hatred that you need validation of your beauty from a white man? GTFOH.  Go to Black People Meet and other sites. There are plenty of EDUCATED & SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN who seek black women. Also I'm quite sure 80% of you women on this site crying are unattractive. Don't blame race as the reason why you can't find a man, God did not make every woman attractive.

First off, MAAAJOR side eye to your name.

And second, did you not read this thread at all?

You're calling us idiots and telling us to go to black oriented dating sites while completely ignoring the experiences members have had on these sites due to the less desirable kind of males perusing such sites?

http://media0.giphy.com/media/mClnbSWndssoM/giphy.gif
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:45pm

You black women are so impressed by some idiot wearing Jordans & driving a Challenger, yet the n* wearing a Hoody on the bus studying to become a Brain Surgeon you have no interest in him... But guess what.... little white Becky Lou see's his potential and scoops him up. 5 yeas later he's a millionaire and married to a white woman, and your black ass is a single mother and the n* in the Challenger is in prison or nowhere to be found. Maybe you black women should smarten up?

So like.. can we ban this troll?

He reeks of the "undesired black male angry at black women" trope. He still believes all black women want are thugs and gangbangers and deem smart males undesirable despite us constantly debunking that myth with ease thanks to our discussions and reaction to media depicting women going for that.

Like all we worship here is Gucci Mane and 2 Chainz, ugh. Fucking crybaby.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:51pm

I rock Jordans, I stay fresh so don't think i'm talking about myself. I'm also a finance major. But I'm speaking in general.

lmaoooooooooooo
You can follow me on instagram. I have no need to lie lol. I even know chicks on this site in real life. I probably did a little rant but it's true. Black Women (especially the ones in Atlanta) are hella materiliastic. It doesn't bother me that much because I like girls like that. I always wanted to be the type of guy who splurges on his woman. My thing is, when black women complain about there not being any black men. All these young brothas at Morehouse, Clark, Georgia State, Emory, Georgia Tech, UGA.... I see a lot of young Black men doing their thing. Yet these BLACK WOMEN don't see them.... I bet these white girls see them though.

That's all I'm saying.

Um... we outnumber you from an educational standpoint.

Trust and believe, we may not see your potential for a reason. Let them have you whining fucks. Any black man who will visit a predominately black female forum under an alias that is positive to BW only to berate and troll black women can go be picked up by a Becky.

we look like kissing the ass of someone with mommy issues that chooses to follow and berate us? Bored bitch.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>
  Share Topic