BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

idk why y'all are still paying attention to him.. 
hes all over the place 

Perhaps your comprehension skills aren't up to par? Even though I've made grammar mistakes due to rushing I'm sure I've made much sense. Perhaps you can elaborate on the inconsistencies in my passages? Or maybe I've hurt your feelings because I've finally told the truth about black women? Ouch

I'm not here to bash my sisters, I'm here to uplift. Smarten up. You blame black men for wanting white women, when the truth is Black men WANT BLACK WOMEN but the things you do cause them to stray away. The point of the thread was that men on Dating sites find black women the least disreable. Which is plausible. White men generally want white women, and Whites are the majority in the U.S., as far as the Black Men..... Those black men on those dating sites I'm quite sure tried hard to aquire him a black queen but you left them stranded... So don't be mad at them, be mad at yourselves.

lmao
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:06pm
He's preaching to the wrong people... Anyhow online dating is an interesting experience. For the most part you get a mix of many different men taking interest.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:17pm
Ignored again....Ouch

Hurt people hurt people!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:19pm
summary?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Ignored again....Ouch

Hurt people hurt people!
 LOL then Hug
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:23pm
freepost
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

summary?

To summarize, the reason Black women are found most "undesireable" on dating sites is common sense. There are a majority of white's on the sites. White men seek white women, which is nautral. I suppose black women want white men to find them desirable to validate their beauty? Which is self-hatred.

Also someone brought up the point that's it's actually the Black men on the sites that seek non-black women. Thats when I brought up the point that Black Men seek black women, but due to materialism Black men are left alone thus the convert to white womanism.

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:35pm
Iworship funded this study...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:41pm
ok so who is iworship?
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ok so who is iworship?

What do you mean who is iworship? I'm not a female on this site going by another alias if that's what you're asking.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 29>
  Share Topic