BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

like i said the other day in response to a 'I'm dark.. guys aren't checkin for me' comment: 
a pretty girl, is a pretty girl, is a pretty girl.. don't blame it on your color.. a guy isn't gonna be like, 'well…. she's beautiful… but she's black.. ill pass'
it can't be blamed on race either. 

you want to re-think that?
cause unfortunately, there are many men who really are like this.
they would never look twice at, much less date a woman who is dark skinned. real life.

i should have put 'most' i didnt think that would be taken literally… 

i think what you said has more to do with preference.. you said they wouldn't look twice.. so I'm assuming they don't think the girl is beautiful right..? if they aren't attracted to a woman than of course they wouldn't look twice.. 

if a guy thinks a girl is beautiful, most will not turn her down solely based on her race. but yea.. there are some racists and ppl who discriminate out there. again, i didnt mean it literally.. 
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:17pm
I don't see why would any black woman feel ashamed and I see some black men running to other races and run back when they realize the grass isn't greener. I dated other races and they are just like any other woman and not special in no superior way.  
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:22pm
She love you long time...
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I hope no one caught feelings from this........when you get to the point to where you are online searching for a man or a woman, that is desperation.

Lmao.
I prefer online dating because it's less annoying and way more entertaining.
Actually.....most of the guys I've met online are engineers....hmmmm.

Yep.

Back when I did online dating I was newly single with no interest or time in meeting people in real life. Online dating gave me time to make good decisions. I only met men ready to get married, owned a house, and car. Of the men I met online, I only dated 2. They were cool, I just wasn't ready to settle. I'd do it again if I felt the need to.
Nelliglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelliglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:22pm
I don't understand the fascination with making these types of graphs. What are they trying to conclude that hasn't been concluded before? The reason for the low response rate my be r/t something other than just race.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:21pm
some black athlete was on twitter not long ago saying black women have been passed up...basically we have no edge anymore b'c white girls have "swag" and "ass" now.  uhh ok.  no sweat off my balls.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:32pm
Interesting that all the menz are chasing down Asian women.....*looks at that other thread where heauxs are too good to eat rice*
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:55pm
All this nonsense doesn't address that p*ssy really has no color. No matter how much people want to preach preference or what have you, at the end of the day it's all the same sh*t.

Edited by GG - Nov 21 2013 at 10:56pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:56pm
I do agree that sometimes these sites are like...a last resort.  My girl joined a dating site some years back.  She said that she was tired of the type of men she was pulling out here IRL.  She stopped dating black men...she gave up. 

She got 2 relationships from dating online. One lasted about 2 or 3 years the other one they are going on about 3 years I think.  *shrugs* it worked for her?  I will say tho from what she's said about dating black men...I find it funny that some of the things she puts up with from these yt dudes she would not have with a black man.   Her current boyfriend...she was mad one time and said "If I wanted to deal with this type of sh*t i'd date a black man".  Yeah....she got some deep hurt in there (in regards to black men) from the sh*t that she says.  Scornful.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:56pm
chickens will be coming home to roost for black men VERY soon. their appeal is weaning. 

when all is said and done, they better hope somebody's still home to let them in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 29>
  Share Topic