Perfect Hair Collection

Black Women in Sports- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:03pm
Track & Field LOL

Unless its all over now....

PS: save me a plate

Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:09pm
GK i just just realised it and edited the post on the previous page. Yes it done

its now 6:06 and i have one aunt one uncle and 2 cousins here, I'm waiting on at least 18  more people. *sigh* I have spicy and mild jerk chicken and a curried goat (now you may not want that), lasagna (beef) rice and peas, char siu ribs, steamed parrot (fish), carrot rum cake, guava cheese cake, potato salad. Drink- Sorrel and Pepsi and Carrot Juice (milky drink made with stout)  we were too lazy/hungry to mix it LOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 18 2013 at 6:49pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Jerk chicken = garlic, pimento, scotch bonnet peppers, escallion, thyme, onion overb oimento wood on a sheet of zinc OR the easy way Slap some Walkerswood/Grace wet jerk seasoning and stick it in the oven.

Femme it looked like she was the only person in the race!

Saving this to my phone lol. I'll need this for dinner next week.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:44pm
Shelly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:48pm
Yes Lord Miss Claudie comes. I gave Femme a breakdown of the jerk spices and I feel like it's not right. I even have the Walker's wood seasoning bottle looking at now- they have Scallions, scotch bonnet peppers, salt black pepper, allspice, nutmeg, citric acid, allspice, cane sugar and thyme

Claudie post your recipe please
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Jerk chicken = garlic, pimento, scotch bonnet peppers, escallion, thyme, onion overb oimento wood on a sheet of zinc OR the easy way Slap some Walkerswood/Grace wet jerk seasoning and stick it in the oven.

Femme it looked like she was the only person in the race!

Diane, the first method you forgot salt and pepper. I'm fixing Jerk Chicken tomorrow morning to take to a Repass. I made Jerk Seasoning earlier today.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:53pm
Claudie I swear to you I nearly always forget salt....................ITAL cooking is what I say it is.LMAo but honestly it's the second method I'm using Walkerswood or Grace ain't nobody got time for that from scratch LOL

Post your recipe/seasoning breakdown
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:56pm
I add a little brown sugar, a pinch of cinnamon to mine. You have everything else covered. Other than that I clean and wash chicken or other meat with vinegar. I sometimes use Maggi Chicken Seasoning in place of salt, scratch that. I do not really use salt . I use Abodo or Lawry's Seasoned Salt. Those are my secrets, and it is authentic Jerk just like yard.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:57pm
I forgot one thing, I also use green onions aka scallion.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:59pm
Okay good hope femme comes back and sees this. 

Cinnamon......very slick!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style