BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Black Woman Under Bondage" Chair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

lets see the white woman version...

I need this for my desk posthaste. 
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Can y'all find me one with a Black woman sitting on the yt version? I'd make it my next avi lol.

Well now that we know these chairs exist, I'm sure one of us will get one. Ain't nobody gon take a picture of her sitting on it for an on-line magazine though.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:30pm
interesting.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Can y'all find me one with a Black woman sitting on the yt version? I'd make it my next avi lol.

Well now that we know these chairs exist, I'm sure one of us will get one. Ain't nobody gon take a picture of her sitting on it for an on-line magazine though.
The pic prolly doesn't even exist.

I do need a Black magazine to take it there and feign ignorance.LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

lets see the white woman version...

I need this for my desk posthaste. 

I thought home office but noooo, I would scream seeing that in a dark room and it don't look comfortable.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:59pm
Honestly....nobody could get away with having a black woman bondage chair.  Nobody black, white, asian, male or female.  *shrugs*
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:33pm
LOL

Artist Creates Photographic Response to the ‘Black Woman Chair’ Photo Spread (NSFW)

Artist Creates Photographic Response to the ‘Black Woman Chair’ Photo Spread

The online reaction was fast and swift to Russian-based Garage Magazine’s ludicrous photo spread featuring the publication’s white female editor Dasha Zhukova casually lounging atop a chair shaped like a half-naked black woman in BDSM attire. Russian artist Alexander Kargaltsev decided to respond with art.

The Russian-born, New York City based photographer found the Garage Magazine spread to be tasteless and so countered with a picture of a naked black man sitting on a naked white man (who is in a chair pose). The positioning makes the two men seemingly genitals to genitals.  It’s a powerful image that makes one think of the perception of black masculinity and sexual prowess.

The four things that most notably separate Kargaltsev’s image from Garage Magazine’s are the fact that the two subjects are men, the two subjects are completely naked, both subjects are actual humans and that the black person is in the dominant position.

The artist explained the rationale behind his work to the Huffington Post:

“I was forced to leave Russia because of the discrimination I experienced as a gay. I’m disappointed that the tradition of xenophobia is so strong in my home country that such an image of Ms. Zhukova can appear as if it is normal and unremarkable. Russian people do not seem to realize when people offend the principle of color, nationality, sexual orientation and so on,” said Kargaltsev.

What message do you take away from this new photograph?

Follow Demetria Irwin on Twitter at @Love_Is_Dope and connect with her on Facebook.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jan 25 2014 at 12:34pm
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:38pm
i like this one better..^^^^^^^

Edited by Nijjah25 - Jan 25 2014 at 12:38pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:57pm
Wow people can be persuaded to do anything.
Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamillah81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:02pm
I just read about these, and the gay one too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic