Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - black woman sh*ts on walmart manager, damnnnnnnnn.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

black woman sh*ts on walmart manager, damnnnnnnnn.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:49pm
i hope she gets fired

im glad he recorded that video even though he was talking a little too much....

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I can never see your video bunz . Cry

me either  and thanks for saying it LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:49pm
I'm mad for her.

walmart ain't sh*t
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:59pm
She handled that well the manager was no help just smart mouthing.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:01pm
I hate how yt folks wanna act like your anger is unjustified. She was talking to her in a way to make it seem like she was some ghetto rat that didn't have self control. ANYBODY, white, black, brown or whatever would have been pissed off about $650. Ain't no such thing as "5 business days". 

That's also some bullsh*t, I've contacted Walmarts customer service online for a refund and they refunded me within the hour. 

If she couldn't help her she should have directed her to someone who could. 
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:11pm
She felt dumb and used her lil micro-shred of power to delay resolving the situation. Basic customer service is to empathize with the customer (Ma'am I am so sorry that happened to you), align with them and take steps to resolve it (Let me see what I can do to get this taken care of straight away).

Straight up passive aggressive. You don't win any extra points for being an ass.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:12pm
That black lady handled that very well because the manager would have only had 5 seconds from the time I told her about my money to have that $649 in the palm of my hand before that same palm would have been slapping the sh*t out of her.
It burns me up when you try to explain your problem to someone calmly and they have the nerve to act like your anger isn't justified. Then they wonder why you become angry after the fact.

That's what that stale bitch did in that video did. Tried to pretend like the black lady's anger wasn't justified, even though she was being calm, and then tried to play her for a dummy. She know damn well that the transaction will not go through if you put in the incorrect PIN number and it will lock your account if you do it too many times. They are supposed to provide the void transaction ticket as well. It also does not take 5 days for it to show back up in the account. I have had Wal Mart credit money back on my debit card and it showed up almost immediately after it happened.

It would have been really hard for me to keep my cool with that bitch in that video. She would have had a reason to call me an angry black woman. Heifer just mad because her pride was hurt.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:13am
a mess they got people working in stores that don't even know the first thing about customer service
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:25am
Yt bish trying to get Momma caught up on a trespassing charge was just an attempt to control the situation. 
She lost control once she started lying so control was lost when she opened her nasty mouth. SMH
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:28am
Glad the guy video taped it. Black women proof she was leaving store voluntarily.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic