Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - black woman sh*ts on walmart manager, damnnnnnnnn.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

black woman sh*ts on walmart manager, damnnnnnnnn.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I can never see your video bunz . Cry
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 7:45pm
That cop took one look at that woman and saw his momma. He leaned against the lil soda case and just observed. Lmfaoooooooo.

#blackprivilege 

Heartwarming CryClap

And yah...she handled that very very very well considering she walked out 649 bucks slimmer....with nothing to show for it. 

Kudos mam! 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 7:56pm
i hate walmart with a passion. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:13pm
I think she was calm compared to how i would have handle that heffa . When you type your pin number in after 3 or 4 times the system or bank will lock your account . The manager should have call the bank to verify the mistake . I have lost it many times in walmart on those redneck 7 bucks a hour managers that assume you are using food stamps . I wish they would give me stamps . 

I would call the local news and sue . I made a post about how something similar happen to me in Walgreens after the Trayvon martin verdict.  Heffa made a racial comment about Trayvon . I snap , crackle, and pop . Lucky my baby was with me .

Edited by india100 - Apr 04 2014 at 8:14pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:28pm
Girl, I thought she was talking about $6.49. But $649???!!! Oh my ass woulda been straight gutter in there. She handled herself VERY well. 

That's why my momma always said...make sure you have them write it down. The date, their name, the mistake that was made etc. 

She had no compassion for the situation. I would have done everything I could to have gotten that resolved for her. People have bills to pay, imagine if she had bills coming out of that account or if the money posted and she didn't have all of the funds to cover. 
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I was about to say extra but then I realized she was talking about $649 and not $6.49. 

I would have been frustrated too if that were my money but I don't think it was much the manager could do about it at that time. We all got our limit.
I thought she was too, until she said $649, and I was like she is being way too calm about this.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by 4shopiece 4shopiece wrote:

wait a minute hol' up ......how she gone act like she didnt have the voided receipt....alll transactions have receipts even declines ....That lady def handled that better than I would have .....and I would have reported the manager

ETA: This is exactly why my grandmother taught me NEVER leave a store with a receipt and all my items in a bag

That is true. I worked in retail management, and all voids had to be signed by 2 managers, and we saved all receipts. I worked in a small clothing store, and we were able to print duplicate receipts, so I know Walmart can too if we could.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:40pm

I thought she really used the bathroom on the manager based on the title . Cry

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think she was calm compared to how i would have handle that heffa . When you type your pin number in after 3 or 4 times the system or bank will lock your account . The manager should have call the bank to verify the mistake . I have lost it many times in walmart on those redneck 7 bucks a hour managers that assume you are using food stamps . I wish they would give me stamps . 

I would call the local news and sue . I made a post about how something similar happen to me in Walgreens after the Trayvon martin verdict.  Heffa made a racial comment about Trayvon . I snap , crackle, and pop . Lucky my baby was with me .

All of This,
pissed me off too....that yt wainch
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:46pm
Shes good cause I would have been filing reports on the phone with BBB and walmart cus. Sevice. Gottwn her name and everybody envovled. That bitch would ave been fired by the end of the day. Hell no.

I got a white girl fired from micky d's for calling my sis retarted. Naaww son, not me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic