Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black, white, or mixed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:48pm
I prefer to be around people of the same SES. 
Sponsored Links

teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:50pm
Ain't nobody hatin lol. I for one would love if all Americans strove to live in and raise their children in diverse communities.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:53pm
I want the neighborhood I live in to reflect the diversity of NYC/L.I.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:56pm
Overwhelmingly white neighborhood with a couple of Asian families and a few Black families.. The all black neighborhoods are located in the hood which is about 35 miles south of here. I really wish there was more color here..

I prefer to purchase a house in a multicultural neighborhood with plenty of color. But I don't know if it will be here in this metroplex bc the white and people of color are separated for the most part..
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:02pm

I can't live around poor people of any shade, been there done that. Never a fvcking gain! I have to be around people who go to bed at a reasonable hour because they have work in the morning and will not be outside drinking and laughing it up on a weeknight. And don't get me started on the poor kids...... nope nope nope can't do it

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:03pm
meh. i don't care. 
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:39pm
I live in a black and Vietnamese neighborhood and it's great!
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:29am
I want blacks to run the world
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:59am
The neighborhoods with the types of houses that I love are in white neighborhoods.

I live in a white/Asian neighborhood.

I wouldn't say that I prefer it...but I do love my house. I'd love it if I could find a home just like mine in a neighborhood with black people, but outside of somewhere in Africa I don't think that such a neighborhood exists in the US
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Grew up in mixed
In mixed now
But prefer white. My parents are the only black family in their neighborhood and they've been there over 18 years. There's a black man but he's married to a white woman.
Just my preference. Less noise to be honest.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic