BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Up A New Make Up Line For Black Women

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Up A New Make Up Line For Black Women
    Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:59am

Hey ladies I was talking to a co worker and she mentioned this line called Black Up it is from Paris and is aimed towards women of color. They are raved about in the UK and in several parts of Africa. It has so many shades especially for darker sistahs. I wanted to know if anyone tried it or have been researching it. Because my skin is dark but has a yellow undertone make up never really matches me. And I need something that is going to give me that natural glow. She actually wore it the other day and it was beautiful. I hope that it looks that good on me I need to conceal a lot of blemishes and she has perfect skin so we will see. I'm going to order a sample packet because I dont want to order the foundation and it doesnt match. That  happens alot. Anywho you ladies check it out tell me what you think and if you have had any experiences with the make up let me know.. The webiste is blackupcosmetics.com

Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 6:03am
I think its been out for a while. Heard it mentioned before

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:28am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I think its been out for a while. Heard it mentioned before
Yeah it has been out overseas but not here in the US
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:22pm
they have a nice range of shades, maybe you should try the full coverage or matifying.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

they have a nice range of shades, maybe you should try the full coverage or matifying.
 Yeah I am going to try it but my color is so hard to match hopefully it works out Wink
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:25pm
Keep up posted, I'm still using my Nars sheer glow that matches to a tee but I wouldn't mind a new lybrand to add to my collection

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Keep up posted, I'm still using my Nars sheer glow that matches to a tee but I wouldn't mind a new lybrand to add to my collection

Okay will do!!!
ESSOH481 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESSOH481 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:02pm
I have the two way cake, liquid foundation and the mattiifier. Thy dont do that much for me but I have an extremely oily skin.

Edited by ESSOH481 - Aug 12 2013 at 6:02pm
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:23am
I haven't heard of that before. I'm not a fan of the brand name but I'll have to look this up !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply