Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Tanning Salons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:25pm
I miss Glamrock. Disapprove

Y'all ever find out why she got banned? Ermm
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:46pm
I liked you up until recently. You seemed cool before.Now, I've come to realize that you're an ignoramus and I'm not saying that to insult you, you just are. In the last week you made another controversial, not controversy, topic in which you made asinine and inflammatory remarks that offended many. Then you act as though you did nothing wrong though that can be your ignorance blinding you. To top that off, you type like you're part dumb. There are typos, then there's what you do, go out of your way to intentionally spell words wrong or use words out of context and in the end it just makes you look ill-educated, not cool. Ask prettiimamii what used to be said about her wannabe preteen posting style.

sn: I was clearing out my inbox and found a rather interesting pm about you actually from 2009 2010
Were you also Ashlynrose or something similar at a point of time? The sn has since been deleted as I can't find it.

Edited by ImThatDiva - Feb 06 2013 at 6:49pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:51pm
i ignored this thread all day b/c i thought it was about black people tanning for that bronze glow.  now, i must read.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I never said she was a troll. She is young and foolish.
Middy for all his foolishness has substance to many of his posts.

mm is trolling when he makes threads about women or little boys playing with barbie dolls. MM isn't a troll but he does troll.  a lot of regular posters troll though.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:03pm
*rolls eyes* so yall gonna bother her about how she types every damn time?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:15pm
So yall just gonna ignore all the other threads she created that all passed 20 pages?? leave that girl alone. she is one of the few right now entertaining us these days. 
 shes the 2013 Shandra right now.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:25pm
OP is a troll. That's my opinion.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:27pm
She seems to be an expert at big threads & controversial topics.

Let's see if we can predict the next thread...

Mean people on the innanet?

When is too old to _____?

Team swirl: Pro or con?

I was at school eatin lunch when I heard some black dudes dissin this black girl....

The Warm Bodies Appreciation thread! That zombie could get it!

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:30pm
^^^lawd the title of those threads.  I didn`t say she wasn`t annoying, she hella annoying but very entertaining.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

She seems to be an expert at big threads & controversial topics.

Let's see if we can predict the next thread...

Mean people on the innanet?

When is too old to _____?

Team swirl: Pro or con?

I was at school eatin lunch when I heard some black dudes dissin this black girl....

The Warm Bodies Appreciation thread! That zombie could get it!

That for sure would be nothing but a troll thread as there are always the usual suspects who stand up for #teamswirl #teamblacklove #teamblackwomenshouldonlydatetheirracewhilewaitingforthemagicalblackmaleunicorntoappear #teamnoonewantsblackwomenbcofstereotypes.

Starting a thread having anything to do with IR dating is default trollish IMO.Confused

After posting my 2 cents in one or two of them, I avoid those things like the plague.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic