BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Homemade Hair Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black soap shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
SugarNSpice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarNSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 1:20am
wow, diva Much thank you, your information on this is truly helpful, a thumbs up to you, much love....Thumbs%20Up
Sponsored Links

MizzBrit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzBrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 5:21pm
Thumbs%20Up
Anisah11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2010 at 4:27pm
I tried this and I love it. Thank you so much Im_a_Diva
I was thinking about using blck soap as a shampoo since i use it on my body
My hair is so soft and clean.
I omitted the glycerin and rosemary and added honey suckle and a little honey and less water. This time around I'll add them to see if it makes a difference.

In order for the blk soap to dissolve quickly, you have to use really small pieces.

Now i need a conditioner
rissa86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rissa86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 3:00am
What are the benifits of black soap? I am avoid sulfates, does this have any?
rissa86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rissa86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 3:00am
What are the benifits of black soap? I am avoiding sulfates, does this have any?
.black.sassi. View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .black.sassi. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2011 at 9:59am
Oh, man! 

I Googled "how to make black soap shampoo" and this thread came right up!  I don't know why I didn't even bother to use the BHM search function first.  

Thanks! 
.black.sassi. View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .black.sassi. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2011 at 9:59am
Originally posted by rissa86 rissa86 wrote:

What are the benifits of black soap? I am avoiding sulfates, does this have any?

Nope, black soap is all natural, no sulfates at all.  But surprisingly it does later nicely! 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2011 at 2:23am
I LOVE songhai black soap.. i didn't like dudu osun or any other i've tried that are full of cocoa or shea butter

the Songhai brand claims to do damn near everything except cure cancer LOL ...and theyre right! My sister used it for acne, I used it cause it leaves this great clean smell on your body (even after I wash my hands with regular soap...weird) and one time I had a patch of eczema on my neck, and it cleared it right up...

But I never thought about using it as a shampoo! Great idea.. I have 10 bars coming to me in the mail, so I will try this.. I'm scared to mix all those oils in with it though because my hair is real fine and doesnt take well to oils (not even coconut Confused ).. but this particular brand of soap , since it doesnt have all of those butters in it can be very drying..

sooo.. if you had to choose maybe one of those oils to mix with the soap.. which one? Lol...I pre-shampooed with wheat germ oil, olive oil, and coconut oil before, maybe I'll try one of those to save money

romans12v2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romans12v2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 11:54am
has anyone ever tried making their own black soap?

i assume it's like making castile soaps, but getting the lye from the wood as it degrades right?
roshan21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roshan21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:26pm
Can it be any black soap?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic