Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Break Outs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black soap, causing breakouts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
thatChicDrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatChicDrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 10:11am
YES! @ HaitianDiva64 .. i completely agree if its a block of soap thats best...if its liquid it should have like 4 ingredients 
Sponsored Links

girlysquared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlysquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 7:23pm
If you still rather use a bar soap I recommend Clear Essence Olive Oil Soap. It clears my sick of oil and it sincerely helped my acne. Also I had dark spots from previous acne breakouts and I've noticed those starting to fade using the Olive Oil Soap. My mom has been using their Carrot Oil soap and has noticed similar results. I never thought a bar soap would clear my acne and I'm usually more comfortable using liquids. 
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 12:20pm
Yep that crap made me breakout too
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 2:30pm
Keep in mind, even Rx acne meds may cause an "Initial Breakout", which means that all the zits that are under your skin, that haven't come to the surface yet, are brought to the surface a lot sooner and at the same time. The skin is purging.

Sometimes, it gets worse before it gets better. The med/soap may not be causing the break out, simply accelerating the maturation of zits that were already forming where you couldn't see them.
Ava BIN Badd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 2:41pm
I"ve been using the DUDU Osen black soap and i have noticed new cystic bumps on my face which I've never had before..
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:21pm
I used it and broke out. I now use a soap called "Grandmama Lye Soap". Its made of Lye and Lard.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:21am
no i never have breakouts....it makes my skin shine like a flashlight though. thats what i hate about it.Angry
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by KFORKARESS KFORKARESS wrote:

I used it and broke out. I now use a soap called "Grandmama Lye Soap". Its made of Lye and Lard.
My grandmother used to have lye soap. lol
She had beautiful skin though.

Lye is similiar to the mail ingredients in relaxers and hair removal creams. A great exfoliant, no doubt.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 1:06am
I hate black soap on my skin. It's abrasive and doesn't do much for acne in my opinion. 

I would recommend Kojie San soap. It will help get rid of blemishes too. Phisoderm Ph Cleansing wash is also AMAZING. This soap by itself helped me get rid of years of acting and balanced my sebum production to the point where I don't have acne issues anymore. It's mild too. 
Selena12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Selena12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:16am
From what I’ve heard is that there might be a purging period where the dirt and bacteria in our skin is being pushed to the surface. It depends on how long you have been using it, if you have given it more than a few weeks it might just be something that your skin does not agree with. If you have only tried it a few days, I would recommend trying to it again and sticking with it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic