Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black razor bumps on my bikini-area, PANIC! HELP!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBlack razor bumps on my bikini-area, PANIC! HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
MemyselfandI View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black razor bumps on my bikini-area, PANIC! HELP!
    Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 1:42pm
Hey guys!

So I started to shave my bikini-area and didn't want to wax because I have to wait until the hair grows out a half an inche before I could wax again, and being in a relationship I want to stay "clean" all the time, That's just how I like it.
So of course I got some, actually A LOT of black razor bumps. I didn't know what to do and started to use Tend skin. That has helped a little bit, but I still have a lot of the black spots left and it's a hideous look. I NEVER let my boyfriend see my naked with the lights on and I act like a five year old when we are naked and the lights are on lol... I'm just really ashamed of it and don't want him to see it and think that I got some serious sickness going on down there hahaha... So I'm looking for a way to clear it up.

This is how I do when I shave:

I always start of with my daily body scrub and scrub my entire body before starting to shave the bikini-are. I then use a special shaving gel that is made for use to the bikini-area and then I start shaving. Directly after my shower, the first thing I put on my skin is Tend skin on the entire area bikini-area. This has kind of made the spots from coming back, but I need to do something about the black spots.

What do you suggest to use to lighten up the black spots?? I'm really desperate right now. I was thinking about using African Black Soap, what do you guys think about that? Do you think it will help with the black spots?

Sorry for the long post haha... but I felt I had to mention all of this :)

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 7:58pm
Are you using a clean blade every time? Exfoliating regularly? Shaving in the direction the hair grows? I don't use shaving cream down there but baby oil..you have to be gentle. I say give it a break for a while to allow your skin to clear up. Tell the boo you gotta go hairy for awhile. Stick to waxing, at least the hair grows in finer.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic