Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252627

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:55pm
So she is saying that the first hit isn't on video. He apparently hit another bike.....
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:59pm
So he hit the 1st biker, is that why they surrounded him (that would make sense)?

Is the one he ran over the one that slowed down in the video?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:00am
So he is a quadriplegic meaning he is paralyzed from the neck down. They went from paralyzed biker to criss angel? pierce. I thought he would just let them speak from their side instead of slanting it talking about he "gets" why she is sad, but no. Haoles bastards.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So he hit the 1st biker, is that why they surrounded him (that would make sense)?

Is the one he ran over the one that slowed down in the video?

He hit a biker which they said wasn't on camera. So it makes sense for them to film after that. I was wondering why they wanted to film and thought it was honking. My mistake.

No @ bolded. He was on the sidelines and people said he was actually trying to be the peacemaker and instead he got run over and he is now paralyzed.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:20am
This is truly sad. Regardless of "brake checking" or whatever it is the man in the Range Rover needed to respect motorcycles and back the hell off their azz. That man is lucky they didn't kill him, and I don't think they were trying to or trying to get into an altercation. He obviously wasn't that scared if he could honk his horn at them. He had no regard for life, especially since it was brown and/or black life so "we" don't matter. I'm not taking this chink's side, he was dead wrong...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:45am
Ya I knew when my cousin (president of coonsville) and I agreed on this issue that something wasn't right. Smh. I was wrong before. Now the videotaping makes sense. The driver should be charged with attempted murder. He's lucky all he got away with is lacerations on his face.

Edited by keepgrowing - Oct 08 2013 at 12:46am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:20am
Undercover NYPD cop DID take part in savage Manhattan SUV attack claim sources as 4th biker is taken into custody

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449381/New-York-SUV-attack-Undercover-NYPD-cop-DID-part.html#ixzz2h7HoSl7p 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:58am
daaaaaaaaaaag...
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:35am
the outcome is looking grimmer and grimmer by the day for these vigilante bikers.

so let me get this straight. these guys are breaking all kinds of traffic laws by hogging a highway(without a permit) and the driver allegedly hits one of their fellow bikers(the hit wasn't serious as their is no mention of any other injuries to the gang besides the one in the hospital) so they respond by aggressively smothering the driver and his family, then break check him ON THE HIGHWAY!!!. when he stops, they get off their bikes and menace and intimidate him and his family, so he does what any man who is concerned about his family would do and runs they asses over.

should he have stayed in the truck and rolled his window down and politely apologized? i'm sure those sweet bikers didn't want anything more than an apologySleepy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style