BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:31pm
Ummm and why is it NOW they wanna be tough on bikes? Just want ppl to feel more sorry for Asian so they don't notice he didn't get charged.

And if they received 200 calls why didn't they respond to the first? They let 200 calls go by cause they thought bikers will be bikers no big deal
Sponsored Links

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:32pm
This is just a lose-lose on both sides...no one is the victim
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I hear the arguments on both sides, however, when it becomes legal to run over any and everybody because you feel you could be about to catch a beat-down, I'm not going outside again. 

Beat-down?  I don't think he sped off because he was afraid of just a beat-down.  He and his family could have been killed.  He had no way of knowing if those men were capable of being violent towards his wife and child or if any of them were carrying weapons.  Usually when dozens of people surround you, the natural instinct is to fear for your life and flee. 

If he gets away with it, its not because running people over becomes legal, but because the police felt he was justified to do everything within his power to escape a large group of men who could have possibly killed him

Or could have possibly NOT killed him.  Funny how conjecture gives him the benefit of the doubt but not the motorcyclists.  Wonder why that is. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:45pm
By the logic above white people SHOULD just shoot any black person walking towards them aggressively because who knows what they are capable of. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:50pm

By the logic above white people SHOULD just shoot any black person walking towards them aggressively because who knows what they are capable of. 

Like George Zimmerman?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:57pm
Exactly Ash.  In America there is a mentality that black men can only be expected to act murderously in every single situation.   No possible way they were trying to ask the guy to slow the fck down and/or stop acting like he had more right to the road than they did.   No possible way this guy was being enough of an asshole on the road to warrant them stopping him and speaking to him about the way he was driving.  Their only goal that day was to find and kill an Asian family on the highway.  Of course because black men are innately violent and reckless.   
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 8:06pm

Really?  There is a difference between 1 black person walking towards you and dozens of men surrounding your car with your wife and child inside.  Not even close.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:09pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

So we find it more reasonable to believe that black men are being hyper-aggressive for no reason than to believe an Asian was being a shytty driver and giving no phucks about others on the roadway?

All righty then. *marks this round of 'Minority Stereotype Wars' as a win for the Asians and as yet another loss for the darkies*

DeadCry

The driver felt threatened by bikers/Black bikers and decided to strike first in order to protect himself. Hmmm.

Benefit of the doubt is never given to Black folk.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Wonder you said don't trust nypd but gon listen to the commissioner?

the 911 calls can be made public record =/= a cops version of events on the scene of a crime.  i'm not going to believe them when i see evidence to the contrary...the cops who were there didn't even come fwd for days so it sounds like a guilty conscious to me.  NYPD are the same folks that racially profile and kill ppl all the time.

i don't know 100% whether the driver is telling the truth or not, none of us do...if more evidence comes out then i would have no problem admitting being wrong...that's what the trial is for.

and i've seen a car drive on a tire after it's been shanked.  it doesn't make the tire automatically immobile.  the tire slowly loses air. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:58pm
just like being black or latino doesn't make them automatically guilty, it damn sure don't make them automatically innocent.

and for the record, i've stated my displeasure with dealing with Asians numerous times bc i was forced to go to a 80%+ asian school for the larger part of my young yrs.  i know how they are inside and out.  they can be more racist than whites, but it really has nothing to do with what i see going on here.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Oct 07 2013 at 10:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style