BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

lol @ the headline
Interesting piece of journalism.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Oct 07 2013 at 6:03pm
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:02pm
star whyyyyyy?????
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

star whyyyyyy?????
My bad BHM needs to get it together with the quotes.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:07pm
I hear the arguments on both sides, however, when it becomes legal to run over any and everybody because you feel you could be about to catch a beat-down, I'm not going outside again. 

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I hear the arguments on both sides, however, when it becomes legal to run over any and everybody because you feel you could be about to catch a beat-down, I'm not going outside again. 

exactly. You can't make sense out of nonsense. But Kelly will find a way.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:17pm
Wonder, if his tire was slashed, was it really smart to drive down the highway at dangerous speeds? He was in fear of his life but he wasn't touched until he ran someone over.I'm not going to go there but this being in fear of your life sh*t seems to always work against blacks.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Wonder, if his tire was slashed, was it really smart to drive down the highway at dangerous speeds? He was in fear of his life but he wasn't touched until he ran someone over.I'm not going to go there but this being in fear of your life sh*t seems to always work against blacks.
he must've had those special tires you see in the movies...LOL
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Beat-down?  I don't think he sped off because he was afraid of just a beat-down.  He and his family could have been killed.  He had no way of knowing if those men were capable of being violent towards his wife and child or if any of them were carrying weapons.  Usually when dozens of people surround you, the natural instinct is to fear for your life and flee. 

If he gets away with it, its not because running people over becomes legal, but because the police felt he was justified to do everything within his power to escape a large group of men who could have possibly killed him. 
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Eh...I still have to side with the bikers on this one. At the very least, he left the scene of an accident. God he resale think he was going to out drive bikes?

if his story is true, he only left the scene because one of them slashed his tire after he was at a full stop(for an accident one of the bikers caused on purpose)...the NYPD commissioner said they received over 200 calls bc of reckless behavior from bikers participating in the ride that day.  

Interesting.  Funny how they recorded the number of calls but never actually showed up to do anything until it was too late.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:28pm
Wonder you said don't trust nypd but gon listen to the commissioner?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
  Share Topic