Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

if he hit one of them, why didn't they just write down his license plate number, call 911 or just follow him from a safe distance? what was the point of surrounding his vehicle from all 4 sides placing themselves and other drivers at danger?

so many traffic violations from those bikers in that vid its ridiculous. the mob mentality was at work by those bikers and none of them were thinking logically.

So if you're on a bike & you just saw one of your friends get hit, you'd pull your bike over, park it, dismount, locate your cell phone, get the license plate & then call the police? You think that asian dude was gonna wait for you to do all of that?

You would do exactly what those guys did, your adrenaline would kick in...

he didn't have to wait. they were right up on his ass so how could they not get his plate number?Confused if it was that serious, why didn't they stay back and check on their friend, call 911 and give them the vehicle description and let the laws take care of it? from their they could have waited for an ambulance or taken him to the hospital. but nah, they decided they weren't going to let some asian punk them and wanted to teach him a lesson.

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:08pm
when keeping it real goes wrong
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:11pm

if he hit one of them, why didn't they just write down his license plate number, call 911 or just follow him from a safe distance? what was the point of surrounding his vehicle from all 4 sides placing themselves and other drivers at danger?

so many traffic violations from those bikers in that vid its ridiculous. the mob mentality was at work by those bikers and none of them were thinking logically.

So if you're on a bike & you just saw one of your friends get hit, you'd pull your bike over, park it, dismount, locate your cell phone, get the license plate & then call the police? You think that asian dude was gonna wait for you to do all of that?

he didn't have to wait. they were right up on his ass so how could they not get his plate number?Confused if it was that serious, why didn't they stay back and check on their friend, call 911 and give them the vehicle description and let the laws take care of it? from their they could have waited for an ambulance or taken him to the hospital. but nah, they decided they weren't going to let some asian punk them and wanted to teach him a lesson.

I sometimes think you just be typing to get a rise & not using your god given sensibilities. LOL...you own & carry a gun don't you James? If something were to pop off, would you simple wait for the crime to occur, and then call the police? or would you protect yourself and/or others who are in danger.

You obviously aren't a rider.
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

[QUOTE=Random Thoughts]

i think the range rover probably honked at/cut off the wrong nigguhs, and the bikers got buck, and it obviously escalated.

According to one of the bikerz thats what happened. SUV was riding reckless around the bikerz and they stopped to slow him down.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:19pm

I sometimes think you just be typing to get a rise & not using your god given sensibilities. LOL...you own & carry a gun don't you James? If something were to pop off, would you simple wait for the crime to occur, and then call the police? or would you protect yourself and/or others who are in danger.

You obviously aren't a rider.

i just have a different opinion and i'm not trying to get a rise. 

yes i own a firearm and i would not use it in this situation. i'm not a biker but i am very familiar with how they operate and have some buddies in a bike club and they are all reckless. every single one of the bikers i know wild out and act like they run the roads when they all gather together.

if i was in the suv with my fam, i would have called 911 as well if i couldn't change lanes safely or if i was surrounded on all 4 sides(which his wife did, several times). if one of the bikers slows to a complete stop in front of me and they start to slash my tires and bang my widowns, then yes, i'm running they ass over, point blank. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:24pm
I knew there was more to the story

I believe it. IA with him about 2 wrongs

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Might be fun to speculate why they really were going after the range rover. I say a drug deal gone bad.
i think the range rover probably honked at/cut off the wrong nigguhs, and the bikers got buck, and it obviously escalated.

fast forward to 1:45, one of the bikers speaks out
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:24pm
This whole incident is just messy.. And everyone have a different opinion about it..everyone involved in this mess need their license revoke .. None of them were following the law!! If that would of been me ,I would just stop in the middle of road/put my emergency lights and them pass me..and It wouldn't bother me if I sat there for a good 20 minutes..to avoid them ,,I was intimated just by watching the video
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:31pm
I don't think you understand the correlation between the firearm in this hypothetical James. I wasn't saying the use of a firearm was to be utilized, I was trying to get you to see that if you are in a state of emergency, & you have the ability to prevent, deter, or divert danger, you would.

& I have witnessed this too (bikers wildin)...certain parts of harlem/washington heights they're a bunch of guys on dirty bikes & they weave in and out acting a damn foo.... but more often than not, packs of bikes cause drivers to get nervous. If you have the amount of bikes converge on the highway it can be intimidating, but I don't think anyone has the right to run over someone in a big ass suv because they felt intimidated by the amount of bikes on the highway. There is NO protection on a motorcycle, none, so you're basically running over a pedestrian on wheels.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

The driver got brake checked then got mad and ran a guy over.

Nah son.
Glad they caught up to him...
Guuurl!Wink

I still say the suv driver learnt that day.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:37pm

I don't think you understand the correlation between the firearm in this hypothetical James. I wasn't saying the use of a firearm was to be utilized, I was trying to get you to see that if you are in a state of emergency, & you have the ability to prevent, deter, or divert danger, you would.

& I have witnessed this too (bikers wildin)...certain parts of harlem/washington heights they're a bunch of guys on dirty bikes & they weave in and out acting a damn foo.... but more often than not, packs of bikes cause drivers to get nervous. If you have the amount of bikes converge on the highway it can be intimidating, but I don't think anyone has the right to run over someone in a big ass suv because they felt intimidated by the amount of bikes on the highway. There is NO protection on a motorcycle, none, so you're basically running over a pedestrian on wheels.

to the bolded & italics- which is why i would have ran they ass the over. it was a minor fender bender that turned ugly when they decided to get off their bikes, slash his tires and dent his vehicle. is he supposed to just sit there and risk the mob hurt him and his family????

he didn't run over anyone until the bikers escalated the situation by slashing his tires and banging their helmets against his vehicle. the guy who brake checked him initially was not seriously hurt so they should have just let the family go on about their business.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>
  Share Topic