Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Might be fun to speculate why they really were going after the range rover. I say a drug deal gone bad.
i think the range rover probably honked at/cut off the wrong nigguhs, and the bikers got buck, and it obviously escalated.

fast forward to 1:45, one of the bikers speaks out
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 8:49pm
Next time someone cuts me off in traffic, I'm ramming the back of his vehicle and I'll be completely absolved from any responsibility if I'm in NYC.ApproveLOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Well since we talkin hypotheticals, if I were the person in the Range Rover, I wouldn't have caused the initial accident to begin with.

2 wrongs =/= right.

but that's just it Farra....I don't think the guy in the SUV meant to hit him.  I think he didn't react fast enough when dude hit his breaks in front of him and he hit him.

The person you saw on the video wasn't the 1st person he hit. He started the chain of events tbh.

So the guy who was break checking him wasn't the first?
No he had already hit someone's bike. That's what started the entire incident. He then tried to get away & the bikers gave chase, the caught up to him & one guy tried to stop him, that's what you see on the video. At that point, the driver ran over the guy who was in front of his suv.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

but that's just it Farra....I don't think the guy in the SUV meant to hit him.  I think he didn't react fast enough when dude hit his breaks in front of him and he hit him.

thats what i saw, after watching it repeatedly on cnn this morn

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

The person you saw on the video wasn't the 1st person he hit. He started the chain of events tbh.

and if there were 3 people in front of him,after he hit the first one, i can see how easy it is for fright to have made him continue and roll over the others in the way

If fright can make you run over people, then you don't need to have the privilege to drive.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:39pm
if he hit one of them, why didn't they just write down his license plate number, call 911 or just follow him from a safe distance? what was the point of surrounding his vehicle from all 4 sides placing themselves and other drivers at danger?

so many traffic violations from those bikers in that vid its ridiculous. the mob mentality was at work by those bikers and none of them were thinking logically.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

if he hit one of them, why didn't they just write down his license plate number, call 911 or just follow him from a safe distance? what was the point of surrounding his vehicle from all 4 sides placing themselves and other drivers at danger?

so many traffic violations from those bikers in that vid its ridiculous. the mob mentality was at work by those bikers and none of them were thinking logically.

So if you're on a bike & you just saw one of your friends get hit, you'd pull your bike over, park it, dismount, locate your cell phone, get the license plate & then call the police? You think that asian dude was gonna wait for you to do all of that?

You would do exactly what those guys did, your adrenaline would kick in...

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:00pm
Why didn't the guy in the video say that the suv had hit someone before the break check guy?
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:02pm
Agree with everything jewels said. I swear if this was the other way around the black dad would be locked up so fast with the Asian coalition outside city hall making sure he got life.

This reads like a guy that was spook by motercycles hit one, tried to run cause they were "black and scary" guys go after him cause friend is hurt bad.... Asian guy gets shook somemore tries to make another escape and bikers go crazy.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:04pm
I didn't watch the video, I know people that were riding and this is where I'm getting the info. I'm not making it up...I know MC Prez & a few people who ride. Seeing a pack is intimating and often cars either get excited or agitated. I've been on a bike & cars play you so close trying to get a look at the damn bike at any point they could hit you...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:05pm
The driver got brake checked then got mad and ran a guy over.

Nah son.
Glad they caught up to him...

Edited by jonesable - Oct 02 2013 at 10:06pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon