Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Well since we talkin hypotheticals, if I were the person in the Range Rover, I wouldn't have caused the initial accident to begin with.

2 wrongs =/= right.

but that's just it Farra....I don't think the guy in the SUV meant to hit him.  I think he didn't react fast enough when dude hit his breaks in front of him and he hit him.
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 11:40pm
Those bikers should not have been riding up on the driver like that, it looks as if they were waiting for sh*t to pop off, why were they taking up the all three lanes, making it nearly impossible for someone to pass, sorry the guy with broken leg, got exactly what he asked for. and If i read correctly,there was a baby in the car,everything should ended immediately !!!
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:00am
I didn't know that being afraid gave you the right to mow down anyone who might be in your path.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 12:00pm
The reason why they were trying to stop the asian dude was he had already hit one of the guys & was fleeing the scene. The chased him down & the wife must've been calling the police by then, not mentioning the fact that her husband hit someone.
Anyway, once the guy (on the video) tried to stop him & the driver stopped & then ran over the guy, and continuned to flee.

Because black & latnio men are always labeled as the agressior, it is being colored in the media as a "gang" and an attack.

But I ask you, if you / or you saw your friend was hit off a bike, would you just sit there & call the cops or would you pursue the driver if you could? I mean let's be real.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Well since we talkin hypotheticals, if I were the person in the Range Rover, I wouldn't have caused the initial accident to begin with.

2 wrongs =/= right.

but that's just it Farra....I don't think the guy in the SUV meant to hit him.  I think he didn't react fast enough when dude hit his breaks in front of him and he hit him.
The person you saw on the video wasn't the 1st person he hit. He started the chain of events tbh.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

There was a white van that was passing by just fine on the side while this was going on. Maybe the range rover was honking at them to get out the way cause he didn't feel like changing lanes or whatever. But the biker stopping his bike right in front of him was a bit much. The range rover running over someone was unnecessary.

Alot of things seem to be happening in the vid, the more i look at it. There are so many reasons he can plead self defence/fright, etc.

He will get off.

Looks to me like the bikers were all over the road and placed themselves in front of his vehicle at points. It doesnt look at all like he drove down anybody and mowed them down.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:13pm

thats what i saw, after watching it repeatedly on cnn this morn

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

The person you saw on the video wasn't the 1st person he hit. He started the chain of events tbh.

and if there were 3 people in front of him,after he hit the first one, i can see how easy it is for fright to have made him continue and roll over the others in the way

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Those bikers should not have been riding up on the driver like that, it looks as if they were waiting for sh*t to pop off, why were they taking up the all three lanes, making it nearly impossible for someone to pass
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

exactly...the bikers were antagonizing him...he was already going what looks to be 25 mph or so...why were the bikers going so slow?  they would've done something had he just pulled over and stopped.  they were looking for trouble.  i probably sound hella right wing right now but i gotta call it how i see it on the video.

totally agree
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

2 wrongs =/= right.

So the guy who was break checking him wasn't the first?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>
  Share Topic