FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlack Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Why couldn't driver be clever like the person in the white van? and just slowly go through them? Or is the video not showing everything. First? driver almost hits a guy, then he couldn't get through, panic or whatever then ran over someone else that I see. Then chase began.

i feel like its not. does anyone have any other footage ?

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

this actually pisses me off the more i think about it. 

that mofo could have revved his engine and blew his horn warning the bikers that he was bout to take off. nah, that cowardly asshole had every intention to harm or possibly kill any one who dared stand in his way. everyone knows a bike stands no chance against a suv. they would have moved but he gave no fcks. 

pisses me off.
If I got violent with every driver on the road who jumped in front of me and hit the brakes, I'd be sitting in jail.Dead

If someone is truly driving reckless around you, you don't run them over first. You first call the po po.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

At the beginning of the video the driver of the Range gets brake checked then mows ppl over.

Is this what ppl see as ok?
I'm not even talking about the chase and when they catch back up with him

It's certainly not ok...but one can reasonably expect to find trouble if one goes looking for it
quite possible that had there been no "break check" (how juvenile), SUV would gone along its way and everybody wouldve been fine. who knows.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 3:24pm
so the motorcade of bikers were just innocently strolling along the highway while the Range Rover had a Christine-like possession and wanted to play quien es mas macho for sh*ts and giggles?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 3:48pm
kinda like a gang of boys in the schoolyard circling the fat kid, then when somebody gets their teeth smashed, all of a sudden they all got wings.

Edited by Wildfire - Oct 03 2013 at 3:51pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 5:33pm
I was SO wrong!! The bikers were not being hostile until the idiot dumbass not only knocked one of them down, but instead of calling the police right then proceeded to knock MORE over. Knock him out and take his ass to jail.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 5:44pm
So we find it more reasonable to believe that black men are being hyper-aggressive for no reason than to believe an Asian was being a shytty driver and giving no phucks about others on the roadway?

All righty then. *marks this round of 'Minority Stereotype Wars' as a win for the Asians and as yet another loss for the darkies*

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 6:10pm
I don't know how many of them consider themselves black but I'm going to go off my own experiences with bikers and yes I notice them being more hostile on the road than the average driver, specifically when they are large in numbers. They think they own the road. I'm not going to base any of this on race, I'm basing it on being a long time driver. They act like you're in their way the majority of the time.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

So we find it more reasonable to believe that black men are being hyper-aggressive for no reason than to believe an Asian was being a shytty driver and giving no phucks about others on the roadway?

All righty then. *marks this round of 'Minority Stereotype Wars' as a win for the Asians and as yet another loss for the darkies*

DeadCry

The driver felt threatened by bikers/Black bikers and decided to strike first in order to protect himself. Hmmm.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Why couldn't driver be clever like the person in the white van? and just slowly go through them? Or is the video not showing everything. First? driver almost hits a guy, then he couldn't get through, panic or whatever then ran over someone else that I see. Then chase began.

i feel like its not. does anyone have any other footage ?

me too.  some reports are saying the sh*t started with the break check but then u got others who say he ran people over before the break check.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>
  Share Topic