FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlack Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:37pm
Confused

Running over people is cool now?
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:40pm
I'm not trying to be funny but it seems like people from other countries have different rules on the rode, like shiit don't apply to them. You not on a donkey, rickshaw or a fuucking flying carpet...you're operating something that can potentially maim and/or kill very easily.

There was a cabby a few months back, just snatched this lady leg off with his damn cab, talking bout he's not a good driver...damn shame.

If you're driving & there's someone driving reckless, you pull up to the car 8 outta 10 it's an asian or a woman...LOL

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:45pm
I guess if you're in a car and you "feel threatened" then you have a right to attack someone now Stern Smile
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I don't think you understand the correlation between the firearm in this hypothetical James. I wasn't saying the use of a firearm was to be utilized, I was trying to get you to see that if you are in a state of emergency, & you have the ability to prevent, deter, or divert danger, you would.

& I have witnessed this too (bikers wildin)...certain parts of harlem/washington heights they're a bunch of guys on dirty bikes & they weave in and out acting a damn foo.... but more often than not, packs of bikes cause drivers to get nervous. If you have the amount of bikes converge on the highway it can be intimidating, but I don't think anyone has the right to run over someone in a big ass suv because they felt intimidated by the amount of bikes on the highway. There is NO protection on a motorcycle, none, so you're basically running over a pedestrian on wheels.

to the bolded & italics- which is why i would have ran they ass the over. it was a minor fender bender that turned ugly when they decided to get off their bikes, slash his tires and dent his vehicle. is he supposed to just sit there and risk the mob hurt him and his family????

Shocked I don't think you're comprehending James....let me type this reeeal slow so you can follow...

1-he had already hit someone off a bike.
2-the bikers pursued him
3-one biker attempted to stop him (you see this in the original video-break check)
4-he slows down/stops, then steps on the gas & runs over the bike & biker
5-that's when shiit got turnt all the way the fuuck up & the bikers went after dude for blood.

So you think it's okay to flee the scene of a hit & run, then actually run over someone just because they're on a bike?

Never mind don't answer...I think you have already...

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Oct 02 2013 at 10:50pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Confused

Running over people is cool now?
I guess so...but don't let our blackasses try that, we'd be on rikers before the smoke cleared.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:53pm

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

I don't think you understand the correlation between the firearm in this hypothetical James. I wasn't saying the use of a firearm was to be utilized, I was trying to get you to see that if you are in a state of emergency, & you have the ability to prevent, deter, or divert danger, you would.

& I have witnessed this too (bikers wildin)...certain parts of harlem/washington heights they're a bunch of guys on dirty bikes & they weave in and out acting a damn foo.... but more often than not, packs of bikes cause drivers to get nervous. If you have the amount of bikes converge on the highway it can be intimidating, but I don't think anyone has the right to run over someone in a big ass suv because they felt intimidated by the amount of bikes on the highway. There is NO protection on a motorcycle, none, so you're basically running over a pedestrian on wheels.

to the bolded & italics- which is why i would have ran they ass the over. it was a minor fender bender that turned ugly when they decided to get off their bikes, slash his tires and dent his vehicle. is he supposed to just sit there and risk the mob hurt him and his family????

Shocked I don't think you're comprehending James....let me type this reeeal slow so you can follow...

1-he had already hit someone off a bike.
2-the bikers pursued him
3-one biker attempted to stop him (you see this in the original video-break check)
4-he slows down/stops, then steps on the gas & runs over the bike & biker
5-that's when shiit got turnt all the way the fuuck up & the bikers went after dude for blood.

So you think it's okay to flee the scene of a hit & run, then actually run over someone just because they're on a bike?

Never mind don't answer...I think you have already...

video of him already hitting someone? even if he did, what was the point in pursuing him?

why would a biker break check a sport utility vehicle? when they got the driver to stop, he didn't immediately drive off until he felt he was in danger when they slashed his tires and started to threaten and hit his truck with their helmets.  that is when he did what any husband and father would do, protect his family by any means necessary.

i haven't heard of any serious injuries from the alleged first hit n run. so again i ask, why would the bikers escalate by making a large vehicle come to a complete stop on a highway? does that make any sense?

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Oct 02 2013 at 10:54pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:56pm
If shiit pop off just stay yo scary ass on the sidelines with your handy dandy cell phone

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:57pm
jewels, at this juncture, neither of us are going to budge from our stances so i'm going to respectfully end the debate with you and agree to disagree.

i feel the bikers were reckless, aggressive, intimidating and placed their lives and others at risk with their actions by escalating a fender bender.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:58pm
hmmm lets see 1 james versus 60+ adrenaline junkies on crotch rockets, call me scared but i'm doing the smart thing. getting the fck outta there imho.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:59pm
lawd have mercy..yeah I'm done james. I know some of them, so I'm not talking out of my ass...you think/feel how you want, but what you know isn't the whole story.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 27>
  Share Topic