Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BLACK PEOPLE... WARNING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:12pm
black people lost the war on all fronts, its just going to take a long while for people to notice.  yeah theres gonna be some resistance amongst a few but we pretty much lost.
Sponsored Links

oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:17pm
As I stated before this is a bigger problem then entertainment. I believe they are trying to marginalize us and make it so we as a people are not heard. Please remember hip hop use to be about talking about all sorts of things including problems in the black community. Now I find myself singing lyrics and then later listening to what I'm saying in shock!! I mean lil wayne said "beat it up like Emmit Till". This goes beyond music. This is a representation of our culture. Notice all the "smart" hip hop is made by whites, hence that stupid Macklemore song about gay rights... While we rap about beating black bitches. Why do these white execs want this to be the music we blacks hear??? 
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:19pm
you should have watched tv1's News Now with Roland Martin this morning, he talked about that this morning
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:20pm
Im so fed up.... Apart of me just wants to throw in the towel and say I quit the mother fn race and go white!!! Why don't we care and try harder!!!???? What is the next step??? F this I'm about to start a movement on black twitter.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:23pm
A bigger problem in your mind but okay... Anyone know how to contact Flava Flav so we can do a Fight The Power Rally???

In the meantime can we discuss why mom is at the club doing her rendition of the red nose dance and her daughter who is 15 is posting half naked "selfies" on FB and Instagram? Why her Idols are Nikki Minaj and her main goal is perfecting twerking???

See Miley has time to twerk when she get tired of acting urban she will blame her parents, a few drugs and go back to her people. In time they will forgive her...

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

demonic kids raised by demonic
parents

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:26pm

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:34pm
I get OP's point of view. But blacks are not losing in all fronts, because lately black movies have been a huge success. I remember how shocked the media was when "Act like a man" movie made 40+ million on the opening weekend. Next was "Best Man Holiday", now "Ride Along".
Everyone is surprised because all three movies seem to have a predictable ending and average plot, but they were/are a success.

But that is something that those artists should be worried about, and they aren't because they are still making bank. I guess they don't give a f*ck about winning a grammy or MTV award, if they did, perhaps they would change their lyrics to have something more positive to say besides "fvck my haters" or talking about bad b!tches, and also add plenty of black girls of all shades on their videos.

I think who is really losing is the black community that not only is divided but many are too busy entertaining stupid thoughts instead of working on themselves or taking good care of their kids, like the little girl whose parents use all their money on her to raise a very intelligent person.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

High blood pressure
Diabetes
Single parent homes
Chiraq
Poverty
High abortion rates
STD's
black on black crime
white jesus
drugs
lack of wealth
demonic kids raised by demonic parents
No identity

But yet sh!t gets real when we no longer gettin massa's recognition for coonin entertainingErmm

Guuuuuuurl.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

As I stated before this is a bigger problem then entertainment. I believe they are trying to marginalize us and make it so we as a people are not heard. Please remember hip hop use to be about talking about all sorts of things including problems in the black community. Now I find myself singing lyrics and then later listening to what I'm saying in shock!! I mean lil wayne said "beat it up like Emmit Till". This goes beyond music. This is a representation of our culture. Notice all the "smart" hip hop is made by whites, hence that stupid Macklemore song about gay rights... While we rap about beating black bitches. Why do these white execs want this to be the music we blacks hear??? 

I don't think any white executive is forcing the black rappers to talk about "beating a p*ssy up" but instead that is what the rappers want to sing about because either that is what they come up with or because that sells. If there was no audience for that, rappers would have to change their lyrics.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic