Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BLACK PEOPLE... WARNING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLACK PEOPLE... WARNING
    Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:43pm
MY sister and I were speaking about the lack of black artist at the Grammys last night.... I remembered an article I read about the artist Scarface saying that he believes top industry executives are trying to turn hip hop and r&b white. Heres an article about that http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23704/title.scarface-says-hip-hop-is-white-now-blames-record-executives- 
I did a little research and saw that NOT ONE BLACK ARTIST TOPPED THE BILLBOARDS IN 2013 first time in over 50 years. Heres an article about that http://massappeal.com/no-black-artist-topped-the-billboard-top-100-chart-in-2013/

I mean look at James black, Ariana Grande and Adele these are the new big faces of r&b. I believe rappers like Drake and Jcole are part of a bigger agenda. Notice that rappers in the 90s used black video models and the light skinned and then mixed? Now you see almost only latinas and even white girls. I just watched the Chris Brown and Kid Ink video and there was not one black girl. I feel like they are now doing this with rappers... They are slowly but surely getting lighter and lighter... Black people aren't even creating like they use too. Were taking old beats and creating new ones... No originality... Its tv too... Look at all the black programs in 90s Family Matters, Living Single, Fresh Prince, Cosby Show, Keenan and Kel and many more. These were popular shows watched by ALL races. Now theres hardly any positive black programming and blacks are always paired with white partners. We need to start questioning whats really going on... I truly feel like this is part of a greater agenda to faze/ marginalize the black community out... On what kind've scale I don't know. I might sound extreme but theres a lot of truth to what I'm saying. Black people its time we woke the f up!

Edited by oneluv - Jan 27 2014 at 4:52pm
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:45pm
Listen i'm all for a riot.  Just let me know the time and place.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:49pm
Entertainment industry is the least of our concerns......
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:51pm
Actually I believe this is a sign of things to come in general. They are trying to minimize the voice of black people. Open your eyes
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:01pm
We need to really embrace our ceremonies. I hope BET does well this year. A lot of white people can't stand to see us doing good anyway.

Edited by GG - Jan 27 2014 at 5:03pm
Krystal Klear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:02pm
if music  is the voice of black people, then we are truly fked.  The hip hop and R&B of today is full of negativity and misogyny.  Too much sex, drugs, and violence
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:04pm
I'm much more worried about why the majority of our children are not graduating high school and why so many of our women handle severe fibroids resulting in hysterectomies and why so many of us are unemployed, underemployed, or stuck on disability/welfare.

But yeah I guess not winning Grammys is important too.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

if music  is the voice of black people, then we are truly fked.  The Mainstream hip hop and R&B of today is full of negativity and misogyny.  Too much sex, drugs, and violence

FTFY
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:05pm
High blood pressure
Diabetes
Single parent homes
Chiraq
Poverty
High abortion rates
STD's
black on black crime
white jesus
drugs
lack of wealth
demonic kids raised by demonic parents
No identity

But yet sh!t gets real when we no longer gettin massa's recognition for coonin entertainingErmm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:07pm
I believe it.

Media is a huge export and for the longest time, our socioeconomic trump card. Things aren't very liked when they are automatically associated with black. It's why Macklemore cleaned up and why white artists have been cleaning up more than usual at award shows lately.

History has been repeatedly shown blacks having something nice isn't "a good thing."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>