Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BLACK OPAL OH SHYTE!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLACK OPAL OH SHYTE!!
    Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 2:53pm
I have never seen a black opal product here.....NEVER.  I've been wanting to try it out.
Sponsored Links

Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 8:14pm
Thank you so much for sharing! I was in CVS yesterday because I could not make it to Walgreens. I looked for concealer and under eye stuff for about 15 to 20 mins and could not find anything in my price range or for my skin tone! It was crazy.

I knew Walgreens probably would have everything I'm looking for and some more!!! Now It's a must that I go to Walgreens tomorrow!!!! ASAP!

Praying they have that brand.. I need it so so bad! And I hope it's a product they stock regularly.
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:03pm
They didn't have it! However I knew I was going to be in the area (where Walgreen's is located) on today,So I was going to stop and pick some up!

I don't have a Walgreen's locally but in the next city over it's one on every corner. So I'm going to be checking the other stores to see if they carry it and I also will check online to see if they have it in stock. Today I ended up buying something else.

I love the products that brightens and lightened while you wear it.

Thanks for sharing though.
Cyannealia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 3:31pm
Black opal's concealer in honey is one of my must haves in my makeup kit. It's the perfect match for my skin and the formula, smooth application and coverage makes this product amazing.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 11:30am
You might have to bite the bullet and go to their website and order it.  To make the selection easier for you, just google/bing the product and which shade would be a great match.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:00pm
check walmart
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 3:29am
I ordered online from the company website and now I am in love :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic