Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black nurses 'too ghetto' to work w/White patients
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black nurses 'too ghetto' to work w/White patients

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2011 at 3:47pm
Welllllllll.........most black girls I come in contact with today say "I wanna be a nurse cuz they be gettin' paid".
The salary's not all that great as some people make it seem but I guess that's like hittin' the jackpot to these hoodrats.
No offense anybody.
Sponsored Links

PunkyBrewsterLSA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PunkyBrewsterLSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2011 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Welllllllll.........most black girls I come in contact with today say "I wanna be a nurse cuz they be gettin' paid".
The salary's not all that great as some people make it seem but I guess that's like hittin' the jackpot to these hoodrats.
No offense anybody.

dis is the absolute truth!!!!! i kno too many hoodrat chicks who all goto da same school(Sanford-Brown) for "nursing" but alot of them end up being home health aides
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2011 at 10:03pm
Alternative medicine FTW.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2011 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

No offense anybody.

I get so tired of hearing that. Even when I say Im majoring in Nursing it's always..."Ooo yea that's where the money is"...smh Ermm. I wouldnt go thru the mess Im about to go thru just for some money.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 12:23am
From my observation most CNAS I've seen are kinda "unpolished"/"rough" ,regardless of race. I've seen a few "unpolished" RNs, but my sister, cousin n niece are quite professional and friendly. LVNs are usually a mixture.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 12:47am
It's not all of the nurses either. It's the new bread of cash seekers. Most of the new nurse's aids and LPN are only in it for the cash and not because they want to do it. Healthcare is not a profession anyone should be doing for the cash incentive. If you aren't going to do it for the love of it, find something else. Patients shouldn't have to put up with nonsense just beaus you(general) want a check. Yes I know not all patients are angels, some of them are extremely difficult.

AshleysMom View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshleysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 1:31am
WTF IS THIS SHAT?  Ghetto LVN/LPN's  CNA's .... Certainly not RN's with BSN's or Nurses with graduate degrees.
Btch please... you can not be an idiot and pass those classes or those tests which are designed to weed dumb asses out.  You must be above average.  In fact, one study tested the IQ's of RN's and compared them to BRAIN Surgeons AND found they were no that different.   I have not met a single ignorant black RN...  I have met PLENTY of ignorant LVN/LPN's and jealous, HATING CNA'S.  If the RN is stupid and ghetto NOW...she was NOT that way when she was paying that tuition at a University and passing all those damned vicious exams and prereq. courses.  Imagine that...dumb n ghetto in a Calculus class.. quantum physics and MICROBIOLOGY...  bullshat.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 4:32am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

It's not all of the nurses either. It's the new bread of cash seekers. Most of the new nurse's aids and LPN are only in it for the cash and not because they want to do it. Healthcare is not a profession anyone should be doing for the cash incentive. If you aren't going to do it for the love of it, find something else. Patients shouldn't have to put up with nonsense just beaus you(general) want a check. Yes I know not all patients are angels, some of them are extremely difficult.

Yea I agree. I'm not knocking anybody, but I feel like nursing is not all these people's "passion". To me it just seems like they want a comfortable job and decent pay, but me myself I like a good challenge. It was in the news about the declining number of blacks majoring in math and sciences, when that's where most of the jobs are.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 5:12am
Originally posted by AshleysMom AshleysMom wrote:

WTF IS THIS SHAT?  Ghetto LVN/LPN's  CNA's .... Certainly not RN's with BSN's or Nurses with graduate degrees.
Btch please... you can not be an idiot and pass those classes or those tests which are designed to weed dumb asses out.  You must be above average.  In fact, one study tested the IQ's of RN's and compared them to BRAIN Surgeons AND found they were no that different.   I have not met a single ignorant black RN...  I have met PLENTY of ignorant LVN/LPN's and jealous, HATING CNA'S.  If the RN is stupid and ghetto NOW...she was NOT that way when she was paying that tuition at a University and passing all those damned vicious exams and prereq. courses.  Imagine that...dumb n ghetto in a Calculus class.. quantum physics and MICROBIOLOGY...  bullshat.

ClapClapClap THANK YOU!

I was 1 of 2 black RN students in my class of 44, and in the top 3! They weeded dummies out with the quickness! If you were dumb, black AND ghetto, you had NO chance at all!

This must be some regional crap, because in Texas, the competion is FIERCE!

Edited by PeacefulOne - Nov 05 2011 at 5:13am
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 8:05am
I actually read the full article and watched the link and the "nurses" aren't RNs but aides or CRNAs.  And they do tend to be ghetto unfortunately.  I wouldn't want ghetto service either! 

The black RNs that I have worked with are extremely professional 90% of the time.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic